Reviews for Two Worlds
Royal Blue Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
...It doesn't look like you're going to update any time soon, but I'll review anyway.

You write very well, I really like Ebony. I wish you would continue with it.
whatever-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Pleas please please write more! I love the story so far!
Bibby chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great start to the story! My brother recently bought Acme Arsenal, and it caused me to have an obsession with Marvin. There aren't many Marvin fanfictions out there, and this is really good. Please continue!
lil-and-sweet chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Love the story so far, I'm a Marvin and Wil E. girl Myself!

Like you, I sorta forgot about the Looney Tunes for awhile. Then my best friend mentioned Space Jam when we were at a sleep over. I begged for her to take it to my house, since I had never heard of it before. When I watched it, I was a Looney Tunes fan all over again!

I have ALSO invented a parody of Marvin, Bibi martian. She's sorta fiery in personality, and has her own unique way of looking at things. Yeah, she sorta likes Marvin a little bit, but isn't sure about him yet, since he kinda seemed like a psycho the first time she met him. He was just smitten though, like every other stupid lovestruck boy in my class...KEEP WRITING!
Eskimo-Otter chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
love it so far. aren't many Marvin Martian stories out there. keep going _
NightmareBeforeChristmasFreak chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I can't tell you how excited I am... another Martian character! HURRAY! I like Ebony so far! She reminds me a little of my martian OC Lilly (they both like Earth music that is), but I can't wait to learn more about her!

This first chapter was quite enthralling! Much better then the stuff I write, and I like the idea too. Also, I think it's interesitng how you became interested in Marvin the Martian... I agree he is the easiest (and for some reason the most fun) character to draw (: I still draw the little guy non-stop...

Anyhow, I'm prattling. Excellent start to the story! I can't wait to see more of Ebony's!