Reviews for Potiphar's Wife
LilsPt chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
this was awesome. u need to turn this into a full blown story. This was just amazing, I have no words... But Im curious... Whats next?
tooblu96 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is an amazingly good one shot. I like the scenario, and I feel for all of the main characters. I feel bad for all of them that are stuck in this horrible situation. I even felt the guilt that Edward felt when he betrayed his employer's trust. You are a brilliant writer!
perpetually chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Awesome! Loved it!
babyot chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh, naughty Bella! Can't get enough with just one hot piece of man meat who fucks her silly - no, she needs 2. I can't say as I blame her, but what a bitch if she jacks him over with Big Daddy C. She should definitely just hold it hostage for blackmail purposes to get a little more g-spot rockin' Edward on the side if she know what's good for her. This was a GREAT one shot, so thank you for sharing!
Kerrybm chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was F'ing hot!
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
The Perv Pack's Smut Shack recommended this one-shot, and I really loved it! It was a great story, and of course had very hot lemons!

I'd love to find out what happens with Edward and Bella too!
Jimmerjammer chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very hot. Great work.
Misbehaving Mom chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Awesome job...PervPack recommended and as usual they were correct!
Shadowbox N. Paperchase chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh Mrs. Cullen, what a naughty little minx you are, taking Edward's wallet. Got him by the short and curlies now, don't you?

Great story, recced from pervpacks

~Laura
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I wish I had the words to describe how awesome this story is and how incredibly hot it is. I will never think of Carlisle the same way. WOW!
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love where you got your inspiration. Two lemons in one one-shot lovely! This was very well executed and I absolutely adore it!
mz.cullen4eva chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
beautiful
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Just stopping by to let you know that I'm gonna pimp this 1-shot on the PPSS tomorrow! It's too good not to!
TeamBedward chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Sex in a sauna? Now that is (literally) hot. I loved it. And Carlisle is a certified DILF, so I can understand why they're married. Hot lemons from both men!
whyOwhy chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This would make a REALLY good story.

But something would need to happen to Carlisle so Bella and Edward could be together. Wow, that sounds really evil. But I dont take it back.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »