Reviews for Potiphar's Wife
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I agree with everyone else who said you should continue this. This is too good to leave it as it is.
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow. I sincerely hope you plan on continuing this story... it's too good of a plot line to let go. I'm gonna put you on story alert just in case... that was just wow. Amazing.
SIINFULSAIINT chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
u should continue this so hungry for more!
layla6881 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
m...delicious! i love it!
BitterlyPureSandcastle chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow, that was really good. You should continue this. I'd love to see Carlisle's reaction and what happens with Edward and Bella. The only part I didn't like was the cliffy. How could you leave everyone hanging like that?
giddything chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
wowza. i'm reading "secret" right now, and love it! But THIS is one of the hottest things i have . Why is forbidden love/sex THE BEST? I would def love to see you continue it if you so desired! .
tlp chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I loved it! Very hot, and not a typical ExB story :D

I'd love for you to continue it :)
Undead.And.Loving.It chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hey i think you should definitely continue this. its really interesting.
brandis chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
LOVE this! i already alerted it, in hopes that you'll decide to turn it into more than a one shot )

there are so many places you could go with this! i mean, really, joseph's "betrayal" was just the catalyst in a chain of events that led him to extreme awesomeness. haha, maybe edward could end up being consultant to the prez, or something else prestigious, like joseph ended up doing. i've never seen bella be the villain where edward is concerned, i think i might like it.

or she could just blackmail him into continuing a sordid affair.. ohh, that could be hot, too.
gnotar chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
wow that was just awesome, i love your version of bella. are there any plans to continue it? it would be great to have this a multi chapter story.
secamimom chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Tell me this is not just a one shot! I loved this. I would love to see it continue.
Mimzy79 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was fantastic! You have to make this a full multi-chaptered story. Please think about it. Seriously, that was so hot!
eye ree chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
omfg that was so incredibly hot! and the inspiration... gah! just... so sacrilegious! i LOVED it

please please please continue this! i'm DYING to see a fall out

and woundn't mind some more sexin' either
LauraACullen chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Very hot and I love how you used the Bible story as inspiration. Evil Bella with the wallet!
LionsLamb chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was awesome. The plotline is unusual, and I'm LOVING Bella as the manipulative MILF. Packed with scorching hot lemons, interwoven perfectly with a disturbing, clandestine plotline, this fic has bucketloads of potential and I can't wait to get more!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »