Reviews for Potiphar's Wife
Rhiannon Summer chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This is awesome. I hope its not just a one-shot. It would be an awesome story.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was amazing! I really liked it as I seem to love everything you write. I hope Bella isn't a big enough bitch to ruin his life forever because he wouldn't fuck her again but then again you never know. She did have the guts to seduce him in the first place and didn't even seem to care about her loyalties to Carlisle as his wife. Anyways love the story. It was very hot]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Extremly well written. I wouldn't worry about the Biblical reference. It has been used many times as inspriration for a similar tale. Now, the question is - is Bella pissed enough to let Carlisle find the wallet or will she use it to blackmail Edward into more booty calls? I suppose it is possible that she'll fall in love with him and return it to ease his worry. That's what a well written story does for you. Leaves you with questions like this. Of course, you could do a series of endings one for each scenario and allow the readers to pick their fave when you're done. If all your stories are as well written as this one I'm going to have to seek them out.
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Absolutely gorgeous piece.
SonnyCows chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
O _ O She took his wallet? That's horrible! D

It's really good though :]
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Whew! This was something else!

I generally ignored that fact that this technically biblical, considering I'm not Christian, but hot DAMN, was that fun to read! :D

The whole forbidden fruit played in Bella's favor more so Edward's, and I thought it was GREAT. Sinful is the perfect word for this.

Man, Bella is one relentless bastard. When she wants something she GETS it. Well, some men find that as a turn on. Most women think that fucking ANNOYING. Like, "Go DIE in a WELL, whore!" LOL. Or something like that. ;)

So, really nice job. Your writing is so amazing; I am becoming obsessed. XD

Sid
Hope4more chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow,you keep amazing me in your talents. Great one shot. And Bella being the little vixen is such a nice change of pace. For once she has all the control, or maybe she's always had it...

Awesome job!
Sarkule chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Awesome! the sauna scene was steamy! (pardon the pun :P)

i loves it :D can't wait for the next chapter!
JeNnNn chapter 1 . 2/13/2009

the wallett..THE WALLET!

HOT DAMN. tat was somee one-shot missy. lol

n its good that its a one shot. duno if id go with it if it was a full length story. not tat you'd do a good job. you'd do a great job...its just better this way.

...was tat a flame. damnnit, i hope not. coz its not. n i really did like this one shot!

kay...shutting up now.

-jen
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
GAH! That was too good to be a one shot! LoL
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5