Reviews for The Lover's Lust
Lover's lust fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I liked it very much, but I have a favor to ask you though, could you write a chapter about what happens after the potion wore of.

What does Mahado have to say? How does Mana react when she learns that her night was because of the wrong potion and not because of feelings? Does she tell Atem? How does he react. Does their deed have any after effects?

Sorry if I sound pushy, but I am REALLY curious! So please, SEQUEL!
Eeveesloveyugioh chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
So, was that the love potion that Mana had accidentally taken? Yes, or no? Me not know. So, I'll see again soon! Hmm... what other stories do you have? Me going to go check. See ya! _

- Eeveesloveyugioh
nebeker chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hahahahahahaha oh that is funny :D
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
That'a just! WOW!
rubiiiify chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Really good Story :) Pls make more
keyren400 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
can you hurry up with the sequel! Im fucking dying to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OH NO! Not a love potion!
MazdatheSphinx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!
MazdatheSphinx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
can you make a sequel to this...I LOVE IT!
DemonFiccer chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Nice work. I'm betting Mahado was probably thinking, "oh, son of a bitch." or something along those lines, especially if he finds out who she made the 'rejuvination' potion for.
REDxYELLOW chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I loved it! Loved it! Loved it! So great that I can't find the words! Adding to favorites for sure!
Jademoto chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Please add another chapter please!
Casteshipper chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Automatic fav. there arent many vaseshipping lemons but this one so far is the best.
Artist2009 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
loved it _ , would love it even more if there was a sequel. XD , there really need to be more manaXatem lemons on here.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
LOVE IT!

did you know this is the ONLY Atem/Mana lemon on fanfic :O

very good story. You should write another!

I 3 Atem/Mana