Reviews for What Have You Done?
The Crownless Queen chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
Once again this was awesome :p I really love the twins :)
RosesInJamJars chapter 22 . 11/9/2011
.on. . ! cliffy much!gotta go read the next one now! (love it, fantastically written once more)
RosesInJamJars chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
*sobs into hands at tosh's announcement*
seekerchasing chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
this was absolutely brilliant, i really loved it! but, i don't get why Alex Rose and Donna/River can't remember who they are just because they regenerated?
seekerchasing chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
i love how the Doctor and Donna are both like, um, no way am i marrying you, instead of oh my god your/i'm a time lady

. it really cracked me up
timano chapter 23 . 9/11/2009
Wow! This was a masterpiece of writing-I mean it! (And I'm not making some kind of silly joke about the evil Time Lord who didn't appear in this story. I mean that this was a marvelous, well-conceived, and well-written story!)

I eagerly look forward to reading the sequel!
Izzyv1o chapter 22 . 8/31/2009
Again, I owe you an apology for not reviewing every chapter. Once more the story has enthralled me, although this time I managed to read it all in one day, rather than over weeks due to school work, work, and vacation.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, although it was shorter than I would have liked. I am happy to see that you have written another story for this series, and I plan to start that soon, for the ending of "What Have You Done" has left me wanting more.

There was wonderful character development in this story, and I am glad that Jenny is back in the picture, as she should be in the show.

I do wonder, though, since it seems a common theme among this series (Is two stories a series?), is "The Swan Song" another Within Temptation song? Or did you come up with the title from somewhere else?

Personally, I think that adding the lyrics at the end is a lovely touch, and for both stories the songs have fit amazingly. If the next story is titled after a song, I would like to look it up, because I had heard 'Stand My Ground' and 'What Have You Done' before I read the stories, and kept the lyrics in mind.

I look forward to the third installment, and will read and review it as soon as I can. :)

Great job! :D
SinDoll chapter 23 . 7/16/2009
Another great story!

Heartbreaking in many ways - i certainly hope things get resolved... i guess i'm off to read the next installment :)
notinuse34 chapter 22 . 5/22/2009
Okay so Alex Rose is now Carly out of Eastenders? ... this would make eastenders 200 times better I wish there was more ... Sequel to the sequel please? ... I feel so sorry for JJ ... *Sobs* come on even I wont leave it off like that ... like i said ... Sequel to the sequel xD
romanticangel92 chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
I love Within Temptation and I liked how you put it together with your story. Great work! :)
romanticangel92 chapter 21 . 5/17/2009
Brilliant chapter but sad ending to it :(
romanticangel92 chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
Good chapter. Davros is insane :)
romanticangel92 chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
Oh cute little bit with the Doctor and Rose! and Donna's attitude is great as always :).
SheWroteTheWords chapter 22 . 5/16/2009
*innocent smile* I mean this in the NICEST possible way, obviously:

STEPHANIE LOUISE CLARK YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE FOLLOW ON THIS SECOND OR ELSE!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 22 . 5/16/2009
... What about Jenny? Didn't mention her ... or Martha, or Jake (though I'll forgive the very last one). So Alex Rose is now ... a character from Eastenders? That ... sucks. Doesn't know a thing about who she is, how tragic. That was a smart move, though - I didn't think you'd actually kill someone off, but you surprised me. I missed the part where Donna/River lost her memory actually HAPPENING, but it still works ... that explains why she doesn't remember certain things. I reckon Alex Rose forgetting everything, and being separated from her family, is a little unfulfilling. Even so, I reckon you've got enough material to make a sequel.

You shouldn't have killed off Davros, though. I know he's a sociopathic madman who deserves it, but he's a cornerstone of DW as seen by the classic series - odds are that a future writer will bring him back (RTD said he DOESN'T want to be the one to have killed him off, even). Still, I appreciate the shifts you gave this story, it's always good to see a person trying out new things every now and then.

Like I said, you ought to try and make a sequel sometime ...

gODSPEED!