Reviews for Surf's Up!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/22
Poor Leo and Donnie

That was amusing and awesome, I loved it and nice job
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Too cute, Don and Mike brotherly bonding is too rare and sweet. Nicely done!
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
LMAO! that was funny! I had my husband read this and he about died laughing and told me "don't ever teach out children to mattress surf." I replied back "now that you said that, now I have too!" he just rolled his eyes and laughed again.
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
haha that was really funny, and I could totally see Mikey doing all of that. Poor Donny :3

God Bless
Toraus chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Awesome story! I laughed the whole time that I read it. -
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Haha! I love it! Perfect in every way possible! Oh, Leo's so mad!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg that's soo funny. poor Donny bet he won't be doing that again any time soon. lol poor Leo, they ruined his bed. Mikey is soo gonna die for that one. and for once Raph gets to sit back and watch the fireworks. lol. cute comment for Splinter, heh, he is a wise old rat if there ever was one. _
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was so funny!_
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I used to do this when I was a kid. I used to do it in cardboard boxes, too... not as safe. I remember once the cardboard box just freakin' broke and I fell down a flight of stairs. Was funny, after I realized I wasn't dead or anything.

Anyway this is cute, I like that Don actually agrees to do it lol you'd figure he'd be a stick in the mud about something like that, but hey give the guy a break!
Anile chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
O My god! That was so funny! I don't think I'll ever be able to get the picture of Donnie's crash out of my head. I don't think I'll ever want to lose that picture! I could almost see Donatello's face when he realised he couldn't stop himself anymore.

Basically: I loved it!