Reviews for Care
Arsa Stanleia chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wait. I'm 14 and I'm not supposed to read this ;;;A;;;; Actually I'm fine with M-rated angst, but then... I read this sentence-
See? There's nothing wrong. We're both naked. We're both human.
-and it's like "OH NO I STARTED TO FELL TO THAT LUST HOLE! NOOO I'M NOT PURE AGAIN!"
Anyway, according to Purity Test on somewhat web I've followed, I'm only 82% pure... so maybe I was too much.

I really like the angst! But still, that-making-love-part still shakes me XDDDD
Uh, so this is Alex/Jack. Sweet though. Even there are difference in ages... (imagining Alicia Silverstone and Alex Pettyfer *uhum*).

Keep writing,
stlleia.
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Now that was interesting! I have to say, I like your style! It's dark, psychological, and somewhat depressing. Sad really, how things you try to protect are much safer when you destroy them.
I like it! Well done!
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
riiiiight
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Twisted and sad.

M
D0NT W0RRY AB0UT IT chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Well it isn't quite incest... Though it was kind of fucked up, I thought the writing style itself was really good, and the different points of view was pretty cool. Good job!
Wbasoccer chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That's so frickin messed up WTF?
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This might be the most freaky, disturbing Alex Rider fanfic I've read in a long time, and yet it was wonderfully crafted. The POV really worked for this, and well...it was just awesomely brilliant. Scary, but brilliant.
kivey chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
wow
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Okay that would have gone a LOT better if Alex was the one forcing Jack and both of them didn't die in the end.
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Woah. You have a very twisted mind. I like it.
Paws chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh My Good Goshicles! That was one of the most bittersweet, oddly sentimental stories I have ever read. As ashamed as I am to write this, your story just about brought me to tears. Wonderful work! **
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
this was the most f**ked up Alex Rider story I ever read...and yet my mouse hovering over the Favorites button O_O
123-say-cheese chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was...SO freaky! But really good at the same time.

Clever in the way it was written.

But eww and freaky haha.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was so completely psycho and gut-wrenchingly sad/fucked up/angsty. Wonderful. u_u I really like how you wrote the point of view, kind of confusing, shifting around, perfectly following the whole mood and subject of this short story. Great piece of work.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 7/29/2009