Reviews for Dancing Sorrows
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
interetsing and good
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 7/29/2009

You did NOT stop there...

God, the only story where I actually read everything, and it stops there...

You love torture don't you?

Gods, now I know how my reviewers felt when I did stuff like that.

Anyway, I loved this :D

kaatee chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was the one of yours I read, but the website was all screwy and wouldn't let me log in to favourite it or comment! I was well gutted!

This was absoluely awesome, I'd never even thought about JackxIan before and it would actually make a cute 'thing'. Interesting idea with the wanting/needing situation, and I think she needed it, but definitely no reason not to go through with it - not that I'm a whore, I'm just realistic :)

Excellent last line too!
True Colours chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I don't think they went through with it - not right then, anyway. Instead, Ian leapt up off the sofa shouting QED (my point is proven - love is only lust and leads to compromising situations like these) but deep down his belief that love is pointless was rocked.

This was a well-written fic, you may even have got me fancying Ian a bit. Plausable scenario etc. The touches of Jack using karate and Alex having to ask if Ian loves him were good, maybe you can write another one-shot following on from the second one? If you like fics about Jack, I suggest you read Where the heart is by Amerai Bell. Or something like that.
duh chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
of course they went through with it. im sure that deep down ian knows that love isnt pointless. he's just scared to show it, doesnt know how to show it. after all love is gift from god...its everywhere
hurrybee chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I reckon Jack needed it and wanted it at the time, and Ian has never thought that love is pointless, but has always been too scared to get close to anybody. I don't think they went through with it then :( I think they would have slowed down, cos Ian would have been worried about her. but they definitely wouldn't have stopped kissing :P
El Reino chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hmm, I'm glad you wrote some Jack/Ian. I really like these two. I think it was well written and i always like their verbal sparring.

But did they go through with it? *sigh* I don't think so. I think Ian decided not to, broke Jack's heart even more and they decided never to speak of it again...

Yeah, if that wasn't too depressing. ;) Good job, thanks.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I like the summary, ha. That was well-written, and interesting. Nice job. Great last line.
Jusmine chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
“How would you know? You’ve just got a heart-shaped stone painted red.” Whoa, Jack is mean! lol. Poor Ian. :D

“-and knowing *some* cares for you-” Someone?

"His gaze turned cold *against* as her hand dropped back to her side." Again?

"Her *mout* was half open as she stared…well, now, nothing, as she closed her mouth. How the hell do you respond to that?" Mouth?

"He stared at her in the slight daze (Ian, dazed!), as she could see the little calculator in his head working the gears." lol. Ian /would/ be one to have a calculator in his head! Everybody else, I am convinced, just has a hamster running on a wheel. _

"Smiling *jut* slightly – and wondering if this was how it felt to have the upper hand, like Ian always did – she nodded just once." Just?

"-she knew Ian was fit, but a six pack? Really?" lol! Love that. :D

"She moaned into the next *miss*, her tone matching the music still playing in the background, and he did much the same, his *grips* on her hips tightening dramatically, pulling her impossibly closer, pressing her whole, soft body against his hard one." Kiss? Grip?

Hmm... Well, I'm going to go with Jack wanted it, and Ian became a hopeless romantic, and yes they went through with it!

I like Ian/Jack. They're cute. :D
Nylah chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh, that's a good one...:) I was always thinking how impossible it was not for something like this to happen (did that make sense... I think it did).

Somehow you've managed to describe Ian the way I picture him.

And yes of course they went through with this :)