Reviews for Last Man Hiding
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I like it. I can't wait to read more.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw yes, the youngest generation of spys in training. There has to be a way they could use all that amazing spy knowledge in a different career. Too bad Alex doesn't have a wife and kids, even with the job, he just seems like he could be a good father. Poor Jack, she really does have to deal with so much.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
love it
Wishaway2014 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
eek can't WAIT for part 5!:)
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well, I think I've read all in the series so far (I'm going back to review the previous two)

I really liked it, but I can't help but wonder what Aelx had to say. That would make a nice one shot, wouldn't it?

I really loved this.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for Jack and the guys (and that's saying a lot considering that I have a black hole, not even a heart lmfao)

Oh, and I love Ally. She should be a spy. But Jack would probably kill Mrs. Jones.

Oh well, it's her own fault for naming the girl after Alex ;P

-Kay
M chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Looking forward to the next one!
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
okay, fantastic installment, with all the right parts of humour, angst and romance, and best of all, no OOC-ness! Anyway, the next one looks like it'll be even better (which, IMO, will be almost impossibly hard to do) so I am most definitely looking forward to *that* one. Please post it soon!
CunningMascara chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
You have got no idea how excited I am.

You listened to Death and All His Friends! Isn't it an awesome song?

After reading this the day after I said I would review (aren't I just wonderful?), it's still as good as I expected it to be. And, trust me, I've got high enough expectations. I think.

That was a compliment, if there was any confusion.

Pure excellence, this was.

There was only one part where I was confused. You had Alex snorting and then Wolf saying something on the same line. I had to read it twice to see that yes, it was Wolf that was saying that, and Alex was not referring to himself in third person as he had made fun of Jack for doing earlier.

Of course, I'm kind of an idiot, so there's no need to pay attention to that.

Pure excellence. Can't wait for Ten Years To Somewhere. That teaser was just... ;r;dlfk.
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is so typical Alex: “I’m standing right here,” said spy muttered under his breath.

And I agree with Jusmine, Wolf and Alex do seem to be a little more than extremely close friends.

Loved the Wolf/Alex interaction.

I am going to hold judgment out on Ally, just because I hate the idea of someone taking Alex's place in my heart as the most amazing, sexy, and smart spy.

And, lol, update soon! That bit at the end, the preview, has me hooked already! I mean, come on, ALEX giving love advice? Wow. Just wow. Very orginal ideas! Love the series, and again update!

-Lily
ForbiddenFruit420 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
omg

nice

my fav in da series

ven is da 5th part gonna cum?
Nylah chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Nice. Liked it. What did happen on Alex's assignment? You've got me curious now...

Nylah
Jusmine chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
"He looked down to see the littlest Starbright looking back up at him with wide eyes that lived up to her surname, and bits of chocolate around her mouth and cheeks."

Just wondering, why do you say Starbright there? Just curious. :D

Aw - Ally's adorable! And I love how she's the opposite of the others. American accent! Yay! _

"“She can shoot with toys alarmingly well, retains all the stupid stuff we teach her, and *he* actually talks in Spanish sometime, along with the French the twins like.” Is that supposed to be "she"? I dunno. It seems like it should be.

“After all, being almost assassinated by a disgruntled employee tends to make one reconsider the way you treat the people who work for you. Especially when you’re the one handing them the gun.” lmao!

Okay, so during this one and Labor both, I've been getting the feeling that Alex and Wolf are more than friends. Is that your intention?

I loved this. I really, really loved this. The bits with Ally, then that fight... Just... I just loved the whole thing.

Now write the next part, dammit! _
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aw. i cant wait to hear the next instalment WOO!
Gold is power chapter 1 . 2/14/2009