Reviews for Olive Oil
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
:L
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Lmfao, this was hilarious XD

/Sighs/ How many times have you heard me utter this phrase...

Okay adding something new...

I wold never have guessed olive oil, that... was insanely original.

Oh, and... Hahaha, Ash bottoms. (I had to... ;P)

-Kay
Sakiku chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Oh, you're looking for flames to post in your profile? I've never tried to write one, so may I? Please, please, please?

You're sick. Two guys doing the nasty? That's so far beyond disgusting that it isn't even nauseating anymore. Take your sick fantasies and stuff them where the sun don't shine, no one wants to read your perversions anyway. And Ina's clearly het and never would start a thing with Jhon anyway. They are brothers, for *'s sake! Take this down immediately, or God will come down and smite you just like He erased Babylon from the face of the world!

Did I get it all? The cursing, the generalizations, the direct attacks on your personality, the complaints about things I was explicitly warned about in the beginning and which I ignored to read the story anyway just so that I had some ammunition, the calling on God as a higher authority, the complete incapability of spelling names correctly, and the utter failure at grasping some key points of the story (like the two people involved)? The attitude? Well, I think I missed out on reviewing this anonymously, but... Well, it's just too much trouble having to log out just to leave a flame, you know?

Otherwise - fantastically smooth story! I love it how you portrayed Ian's slight tipsiness at the beginning, that bit of recklessness that makes everything funny and suppresses anything resembling second thoughts. And, of course, the way Ash was riling him up (and how he wasn't sure whether Ash really was provoking him until he slipped the bottle of olive oil into his pocket).

And, nope, I don't have anything against slash, that was just for the sake of the flame (sorry, I really couldn't resist - the way you practically challenged me in your profile to do that... There's another Alex Rider author around who wrote in the story summary itself that flames were accepted, and I was really tempted to write a flame for her but then decided that I didn't like the story well enough to continue reading it to find anything besides flame material).

I hope you forgive me, but I had a bit too much coffee and sugar, so I'm a bit hyper and flaming you just for the sake of trying my hand at flaming sounded like a good idea before I wrote this review. Flamers just are so self-righteous and serious and funny that I can't help poking fun back at them (if that just made any sense...)

Anyway, great little PWP, awesome 'hawt-ness' (not my invention, really!), and nice characterization. I love your version of young Ash and Ian (and how they mock John for fearing his fiance more than mafia bosses).

Sakiku
Jusmine chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
You know, you really should write more Ian/Ash. Those boys are hot! _

Seriously. Write more of it!