Reviews for February 14
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is too cute! *grinning* I hope there's a sequel about white day march 14
MayCrusade chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Very cute :3 I hope there will be next. Maybe about white day. It happens in march right?
Rin chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oooooh I love this! You write so well!
Miyu Takada chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I really like this fanfic. Ryoma and Sakuno are very CUTE! RYOSAKU FOREVER! w
Etto... I hope you can understand this (Im not very good in english... Sorry...) :(
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Eeeep. I love coming back to reread this "series". It always makes me smile. The way you write Ryoma and Sakuno's relationship is too adorable. You're a fabulous author!
HalfBlindFeline chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awwww. _ That's cute. Hehe, it is, technically speaking, chocolate. So Ryoma-kun did, technically speaking, accept her chocolates. Hehe. _

Loves.
LimpidlyRain.Juvia chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Goshhh!. its so beautiful. I'm inlove with this fiction.
SuperMehr chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I can't wait till the next one! Maybe one about white day?
kickingbutt chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh my god, I'm in love with this series. Please please please do a White Day fic *insert puppy dog eyes*
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aww, this is so sweet! it's also really well-written! Thanks for posting! :D
ZedXTReaTz chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
UWAAAAA i love this story it's so cute honestly! I seriously hope Ryoma notices Sakuno's feelings soon Or better yet, his own! XDYou did a great job creating this! FABULOUS JOB MAN! :3 hope u write more stories like this!

ZedXTReaTz
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
SO sweet! Make more! Make more
zairoon chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Aaah my god, those fictions are too good for my own sake! Mind if I translate them too?...I can't wait for you to write another sequel though! ...Thank you for such beautiful stories...)
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
aww it was too long till i was engulfed by it's fluff in here ;D
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
How cute! Please continue this serious! how about halloween? :D thats a good day for Ryoma's protective and teasing side to max out!