Reviews for When The Stars Go Blue
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SONG. I'm singing it for my graduation.
Okay I've been wanting to review Paso chapters but I'm too lazy. Basically I LOVE this story but Sirius and Iris are WAY too stubborn :p. Also I love all the shows you mention, ESPECIALLY gossip girl. So yeah thanks for making this story. XOXO, bethel.
SkyAvis chapter 105 . 4/13
Okay. As my final review I have to say it wasn't a bad fic. I actually enjoyed it, and although previous reviews would look quite bad on my behalf, this story actually does make me happy. It is not the best fic I have read, certainly not the worst. You're descriptions of love and what one feels without the other is purely beautiful. To those looking at interest at this fic, although massive inaccuracies and at times highly predictable, it is a solid 7.5/10. Looking forward to reading the sequel. Good job.
SkyAvis chapter 89 . 4/12
Note to author. It is illegal to be gay at this time period in England. They wouldn't talk so freely and how about it. Also stop using gay as a insult. Jesus Christ.
SkyAvis chapter 83 . 4/11
I'm sorry but all of sixth year and seventh year in the school voted all the Gryffindor year sevens? What?
SkyAvis chapter 63 . 4/10
Okay why are you suddenly censoring your language? You used teens like fuck and bastard? Anyway are you kidding me with Allison? What eased the point of going y to the clinic with Lily before? Just to add drama?! Poor writing
SkyAvis chapter 61 . 4/10
Childhood f friend? He was 25 now and she is 17/18. That means when he was 13 she was 5?! Okay... what ever. And stop gay insults... and it is more and more clear that you are pro life...
SkyAvis chapter 60 . 4/10
*facepalm* I'm not even surprised. Why the hell of she drinking if pregnant?
SkyAvis chapter 58 . 4/10
Allison pregnant? Eh could be worse. And losing feeling wish this story
SkyAvis chapter 57 . 4/10
Are you fucking serious? If they get back together after this again I swear to God. This is just rape repeating itself. Don't get me started on the inaccuracies.
SkyAvis chapter 55 . 4/10
Okay. Thank you for using Gregory peck. But dear God woman LOVE ACTUALLY?! I can't even begin to tell you how much I wanted to scream then.. honestly. And LOL is a modern term. I hate using the term Mary Sue but Iris really is one. Too much
SkyAvis chapter 54 . 4/10
Okay. I have been down with this for a few nights now. Slowly getting through it. But it's too much recent pop culture. I mean harry potter started school in 1991. Being born in 1980. Meaning tap years before was when James and Lily was in school. So that's 1977/8 for they seventh year. There is too much modern pop reference. Angelina jolie was only 2 when this was set. Paris Hilton want even born yet. Younger than Harry. And being a massive slut? Ouch. Oasis formed in 1991. Although U2 was formed by then. Only for 3 year and all the songs referenced comes well as the popularity. You seem to forget that most languages has not developed yet to the strong swearing. And the term EMO is not around yet until late nineties.
While I'm criticising your writing, I must mention your attitude towards self harm. Anger and resentment towards it. I like how you captured the quickly dwendinling fall into desperation, but you made it focus on the wrong thing. You made her pain to do with losing Sirius. Not the fact that she is alone. The idea that one only cuts because of a broken heart or because of a boy is really insensitive and wrong.
Another issue is the constant negativity of being gay is the worst insult one can be. That and the use retard is really insulting and insensitive.
However, I am enjoying this fic, the story arc is good, and the James and Lily bits are good. I know you will probably not read this, having been 6 years since its finished, but to those who are considering, give it a shit.
Over all, so far a 5/10 ignoring inaccuracies.
SkyAvis chapter 37 . 4/6
Yep. Congrats. You have ruined my faith in humanity.
SkyAvis chapter 36 . 4/6
Oh dear God are you fucking kidding me?! For fuck sake. No. Literally what the hell
SkyAvis chapter 35 . 4/6
I have been giving this fanfiction a chance from the beginning but I'm sorry... mistaking mouth to mouth as Lily cheating on James with remus?! Too laughable! No no no no no nope. Sorry. Just God no.
4,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »