Reviews for Love in the Time of Science
Sentry chapter 56 . 4/29/2013
I started reading this three hours ago and literally did not leave my seat until I had finished.

This has to be, hands down, the best piece of writing I have ever read anywhere on the whole of the internet.
I respect you so much for putting so much thought into this fic.

I’ve been crying on and off for the past two hours, just at the sheer emotion you’ve conveyed with your writing. Man, the pigeon… ohhhhh the pigeon... Oh I’m about to start again.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks.

Also you mentioned a lot of ideas which bear further thought, which I also appreciated.

Emilie-t chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
I just started to read this, and now I can't stop. It's absolutely brilliant! You have a new french fan :)
sneakykid chapter 56 . 8/12/2012
All that wind in the beginning of this chapter blew me away! This was a great end to the story. And left a healthy chunk of plots and secrets for its sequels.

I'm glad you did your research. Everytime something true popped up, I smiled because I knew it was historically accurate.

You did a wonderful job with this fanfic and your efforts are much appreciated that you finished such a long and complex story. Good job on a fanfic well done!
OXBastetXO chapter 56 . 8/12/2012
That was a lovely ending to the story. Thank you for writing it. :-)
sneakykid chapter 55 . 7/31/2012
You write so well, and this is quite a magnificent beast (length-, plot-, and detail-wise :) ).
Please don't tell me this is the last chapter! :o
sneakykid chapter 54 . 7/31/2012
"The universe is beautiful, not logical"lovely! Right after this line I thought it was thoughtful and poetic...then Adam said almost the same thing. :)
sneakykid chapter 50 . 7/31/2012
Nikola's anger was so plain, real, and the way you write makes it almost palable somehow. The pain and reactions were well done.
sneakykid chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
Very beautiful moments!
sneakykid chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really like your writing for this! It's very patient and I can clearly watch as the story unfolds because of your writing style and way with words. I quite enjoy the Victorian era and fics about The Five during the Oxford days.
Fifty-five chapters so far with over one-hundred-fifty-thousand words? You keep busy, for sure.
I look forward to reading the rest of this over time! :)
STforRK chapter 55 . 7/9/2012
Wonderful update. John is stalking through time satisfying his other sides need for blood. Helen is making a decision that will change the rest of her life. Nicholas is remembering and preparing for the future. Gregory is still fascinated by his unexpected patient and still encourages his daughter to not rush into a decision.
loveandliveforever chapter 54 . 7/8/2012
This is so well written! I love how it's ever so slightly different to what we knew anyway. You are extremely talented but I have to say, there's not been much love in the story as a whole considering the word's in the title! Cannot wait for the rest.
loveandliveforever chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
I love the suspense in this chapter and the jumping from one person's point of view to another. Really love it.
loveandliveforever chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
I love the detail, you work is brilliant :)
chartreuseian chapter 54 . 7/1/2012
Loved the proposal scene. So Helen in so many ways! I'm excited to see how you wrap it all up, as sad as I am to see this one end :)
STforRK chapter 54 . 7/1/2012
This chapter was filled with many points of interest. Gregory's injury and unexpected patient. Worth's lurking and blackmail. John's proposal and Helen's troubling heart. Nikolas' concern for Helen ever so present.