Reviews for Valentine Kytes
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very funny! The whole thing made me laugh! I especially the cop pulling them over. Hilarious!
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Okay, the cop arresting them was the highlight of my day. :D
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I hope they didn't tow McGee's car a delirious Jenny is an adorable Jenny
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
:) Nice. The NCIS girls would get stuck in this situation. :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this is COMPLETELY HILARIOUS if i was the rolling around on the floor i would be right now, keep the great work up
sunsetsunrisewalker chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I myself have never been a fan of Valentine Stories...but I just LOVE this one!

Only Jenny would fall asleep in the boot and wonder why the hell she is in a police station!

I am laughing so hard I had to shut my bedroom door so my Mum doesn't wake up because her room right next to mine!

Brilliant...absolutely brilliant!

Well done!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
LOL why indeed. I'm a heavy sleeper but usually I have an idea of what I'm doing.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
LOL this is so hilarious! :) :)
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was a fantastic story! Poor police cop...I think Ziva would have freaked him out some time or another...

Anyway, loved it!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
oh shit!

Oh crap, this is hilariously funny!

Awesome story, LOVE it!

Happy post-V-day!
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
XD

This makes Valentine's Day seem like a worthwhile holiday... thank you so much. This was hilariously amazing.
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh poor Ziva, just doing her friends a favor and she gets her and Abby arrested. And of course Jenny would sleep through everything and wonder why she's in a police station.

Great job, laughed for a while after I was done with the fic. :)
LavenderLimmerick chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved it! Very different! :)
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
LOL! What a cute and funny story. I don't really care about Valentine's Day either so I found this just perfect. I loved all the fluff though, so cute to see all the couples trying to have a special night.
ZaraShade chapter 1 . 2/14/2009