Reviews for Double Feature: Roughed Up
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Rescuing each other ! xD Awesome !

Dean to the rescue was Fantastic because Dean beat all of them by himself in Hus protective cool mode !

And when Sam to the rescue, it was Great because I like when Sam was immediately called Ellen and ran to Dean and punch the attackers ! With Ellen's help, it was fun !

Awesome !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
thanks for the two stories!

I like it - point-counterpoint. Sam getting roughed up, Dean coming to the rescue, and then later Dean getting roughed up, Sam coming to the rescue. Have to admit, love it when the rescuer comes charging across, and how many licks he gets in. :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Eep. Hate seeing them beat up, but at least the other is there to get them out of the worst of it... and recover physically and mentally after being attacked by paranoid townies or old friends of the family.
SayLo chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Good one
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Definitely not alone, either of them. Good story.
sunshineditty chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Man, they really do have it bad sometimes - not just their own crap, but their dad's too. And this is BEFORE all the trips to Hell, starting the Apoclypse, etc.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Brilliant! Great job! I love Dean and Sam's closing conversation in the second story! Love it! :)
Whilom chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Love me some roughed-up Winchesters. In the first story, I liked that Sam was still in defense-mode, even though Dean was there (which says something about how roughed-up he actually was), and swung out at Dean with his knife. It seemed like a realistic, but usually disregarded detail. In the second story, I liked the repeated line of "You John Winchester's boy?" and the different results the phrase brought. I loved that Sam yelled for Ellen before diving into the fray and then didn't stop taking out guys even after Ellen gave a warning shot.

**Well, Sam had his own technique. He marched behind Dean, drawn up to his full height, glowering at anyone who gave them more than a glance. An implicit Don’t even think about it, a little too late but still making him feel better.**

This was too cute. Protective!Sam is adorable.

**Sammy would make someone a good wife someday.**

Awesome first sentence. ;)
TheKritty chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story with a lot of brotherly love and angst!Since I am a dean!girl and love hurt!dean, I prefer the second part of the story, but I also love the part with Sam.

Aw, and I so love the end, that last sentence made my hear jump...*sighs*

Kritty
Dimminished chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Thank-you for this.

You've made my Saturday morning much more enjoyable.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
OMGAHH HUN!

XD

hun this was amazing!

omg...i loved how you make it soo tense- when sam was calling dean

"im being followed" said straight away!]

wow, this was just perfect! and then the flip around- sam helping dean

aw

loved it hun

amazng stuff, as usual! :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This double feature really tore at me and all but made me cry for the boys.

Whereas I resent but still understand the town's people beating up Sam out of fear and misunderstanding, going five against one at the Roadhouse for something that was down to John in the first place, was truly cruel and horrific.

At least the attackers got what they had coming with either brother defending the other (cudos for Ellen as well in the second part).

Well written as usual with tight pacing and gorgeous descritpions of the fight scenes.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Nice tit for tat. Two quick little stories to whet our appetites for more stuff down the line!

Gotta love when the townsfolk come after the heroes and beat the crap outta them. Good thing Sam kept the phone on.

And John is still harrassing the poor boys even from the grave, getting Dean beat up. Go Ellen! And Sammy broke someone's jaw. Yikes!

Thanks for sharing!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Good story. Tearful, especially the second part but good.
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Oh, this was great. Just what I needed. I thought it was interesting, the different scenarios you chose for each boy. They seemed designed to them emotionally, too-Sam by making him question his belief in humanity's basic goodness, Dean by striking at his father, his heritage. It wouldn't have hit them quite so hard if the situations were reversed.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »