Reviews for Finding Flowers
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
PERFECT!, PERFECT!, PERFECT! I LOVE IT!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
it was cute
Silver Wolf Ilya chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Dear Lamb

could you please make a InoIta for Me I would be so happy
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
*squeels* I bet you know what im gunna say first dont you?

ShikaTemmy mention, *glomps and dances* I love you even more for putting this in here.

And i loved this so much, i think i've read a similar one to this. Oh yea i wrote it, *rolls eyes* ok so it wasn't similar really just in my weird twisted mind it was a teensy insy binsy bit. Lmao!

Oh yea Sasuke, you knoiw you can't keep your hands off of her, even if she was in baggy pants and sweatshirt you'd still not be able to keep yourself from not touching her.

Love you Temmy!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
this is so cute!

i only hope sasuino

would be together already! :[
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aw, this is simply wonderful! you never cease to amaze me with the fics you dish out. shelvesinthecloset is really lucky to have a fic like this dedicated to her. _

and i really like it that you included the meanings of the different colored roses here. i've always liked white roses and didn't know that purity was what they meant.
Maika Akarui chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw! This is so cool/cute/wonderful! XD

This is like the cutest valentine fic ever! XD Good job!
shelvesinthecloset chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Yay! It was awesome. The best part was honestly when Ino thought he'd left it behind on accident. I just had this picture in my head of her running after him to bawl him out - only to feel incredibly embarrassed later, so I was quite relieved when she saw the card.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it.
FullFathomFive chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*sque* That was so adorable. And especially close to my heart being that I just spent the past six hours working. And staring at my gorgeous (older and already taken) friend/coworker. *sigh*

Anyway, great job. And happy Valentines Day!

Kiri
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
OMFGOMFGOMFG

OMFGOMFGOMFG

DUDE there are SO MANY LINES that i want to copy and paste from this that cuhh they made me squeal but i think it'd be too long!

cant you tell im EXCITED! im not even using proper punctuation and capitalization or spelling!

cute! x]

I normal hate valentines day, but this made it all better. :]
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
hhahah i'm lazy

sorry for that

but omg that was so friggin cute

hahah inobeing all mad and sasuke pushing her buttons even more. how sad yet tasteful

hahahha i loved it lammy!

it was the right amount of everything: love, funny, ugh-ness, jealousy, pushing buttons.

hahah

and the kiss was nice xD

awesome fic as usual
Rikarox chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
that was..sweet _

i never really liked sasuke :K but u make such lovely SasuIno fics .
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw! Thats like the cutest thing! EVER!

Thanks 4 making my valentines even better! XD