Reviews for Snapshots
Wildtail of Wind chapter 7 . 7/1/2019
I'm upset I'll never find out what happens to our lovely stranger in the coat.
ShadesofStrange chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Poor yellow frock coat wearing guy. Sounds like Lelouch to rule out someone as unworthy for his sister just because of his taste in fashion lol
Satomi chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This story is so nice and cute. Lelouch, Suzaku and other characters from Code Geass deserve to live a happy life just like what happened in your story. I really hope that you will continue writing this story :3
Winxmagicalheroes chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Your fic was great Lelouch and Suzaku really loved each other in it .
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
OMGTOO CUTE
Mistress R chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I do hope this isn't abandoned! It's reeeaallllyyy good! more pls!
FeliLud chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Lelouch's siscon is really helpless...but that's Lelouch
Suzaku should really tell him Nunally's own word "...I am Nunnally vi Britannia, after all.", that sentence really impressed me. Nunally is strong, just like her brother.
Suzaku and Lelouch are still the number one couple!
TheEndofTag chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
omg! i love it! again they are just too cute and adorable! So happy that they have Rolo in their life! :D Can't wait to read more about their life!
bluerose-28 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Its so cute to see how Lelouch is so protective of Nunally! Lol i love your sense of humour! Hope you'd update!
riptocs chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
lol Lelouch is so protective...
riptocs chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
And it always ends with the same thing lol...but I'm glad Suzaku feels that was about Lelouch I would hate to see a mistress added in!
riptocs chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Yay sap! it's so sweet!
riptocs chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I currently have a high blood sugar due to reading your Snapshots. They should be banned.
riptocs chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I want to see more Rolo scenes! He seems so cute as a child !
riptocs chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
So much sugar! It's overwhelming!