Reviews for Because I Love You
ryeonixg chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Aw, soooooo! adorable! I loved it!
Kumiko Yukie chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is so lovely! Thank you for writing it, it was really cute and funny (:
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ahh Schneizel is a little shit but this fic makes me want to love him XD he's still a little shit but this makes it seem like he has some redeemable qualities and maybe he could be a good person if he reincarnates XD so cute little Lelouch tho! Chibi Lulu
bhhghjj chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was really nice. You made us see Schneizel's point of view in every way possible.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Lovely story! xD
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Simple yet adorable. Me like! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
awww... they're so cute... :)
SpicyRamenGirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was adorable. I always wondered why nobody stepped in to stop a little kid from taking on an emperor, even if he is his father. Lelouch as a child is just so sweet that it's refreshing to see what a little more compassion and attentiveness could have done to prevent his death. It was very good.
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
awhhh kawaii!
Kyaaa!
So sweet!
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Why couldn't this happen in the anime lol...Darn I really want thi to be true ;_; this was such a good story...great job!
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awww :) that was so cute & sweet :)
earthvexing chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awwww I always find lelouch & Schneizel brotherly love totally adorable _ nice fic, very cute.
Rhien Meoita chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Haha, I really love this story. :) I just recently got hooked into the Schneizel and Lelouch duo, whether they are portrayed in the romantic and/or family light, and this story really warmed my heart. - I truly enjoyed this story and I found Lelouch really adorable in this~ If this story is to be seen in a familial light, I would say that Schneizel is the dad, Corneilia (hope I spelled her name right) is the mom, Clovis is the big brother or the uncle and Lelouch, Nunnally, and Euphie are the younger children. That's just too heartwarming~

haha, well, anyways, I must thank you for writing this fabulous and enjoyable story. - Thank you!

Best wishes always,

zenophobiaz
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
AHHHH! I love how Schneizel's portrayed in this! AMAZING WORK! brotherly love... or maybe more? teehee xD definitely a favorite!
Elelith chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Loved this one shot, I always though Schneizel and Lelouch had a special bond, both of their intelligence matched by no one...Any chance you make a longer fic with those two?