Reviews for Lies We Tell Ourselves
grumpbear chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
great story love how you portray maxi an johnny...very realistic way i think they would have ffelt toward eachother,,,way better than jolivia yuck!
biancapj chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
This was such a great Jomax fic. Thanks for sharing. :-)
clowneygirl chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
This was really good. I love that Claudia approved of Maxie. And even the tiny bit of Jason/Carly. I've held out hope for those two for so long that maybe some day they'll get it right. I'm so in love with Jomax right now though. I'm going to be so mad if TPTB screw up and don't put them together. Anyway, this is getting favorited because I just loved it so.
amberlynn032394 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is my favorite jomax story ever I wish the writers at gh could write as well as you do
aerisbolt chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
Just fantastic! You did so well with the characters and you showed why JoMax is fabulous. I have really enjoyed reading your work and I look forward to reading more from you. You have talent and I thank you for writing such an enjoyable story. Thank you!
aerisbolt chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Aww Spinelli/Johnny time! Thank you for writing Spin with dignity, I really appreciate it. I loved their conversation and it was refreshing to see them both sitting there coming to a understandig in an adult manner. And once again you show how sexy JoMax is at the end of the chapter, wonderful job.
aerisbolt chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
Good stuff. I really liked how you wrote the Johnny/Lulu scene. I thought your characterization was dead on and it was a really believable exchange. I also really enjoyed the Claudia/Maxie interaction. I hope you will write more scenes with the two of them, I could see a lot of fascinating conversations between them. Can't wait to see what happens next!
aerisbolt chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
Another great chapter. As much as Lulu was childish to throw a party just to damage the apartment so that Maxie would have to dish out some money, I couldn't help but giggle a little at her effort. I mean, Lulu does have a right to be upset. Anyway I really am enjoying the sweet intimate moments between Johnny and Maxie. You write those very well, I especially liked when Maxie leaned her head on his and cupped his face with her hands, that was a really great moment. Keep up the great work!
aerisbolt chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
Wahoo, Zibling interaction...love it. And Claudia getting excited about the breakup with Lulu and then making fun of her, thank you for giving me a moment to adore Claudia again. And ya know, a dinner with Sonny/Claudia& Maxie/Johnny would be pretty hysterical. Great job once again. Keep up the good work!
aerisbolt chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
Fabulous. Great stuff with them and Mac, and once again you make JoMax sizzle, loved it!
aerisbolt chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
Oh man I adored this chapter. I love how they talk to each other and I love that they really want to be equals in the relatonship and talk about why. Beautiful job!
aerisbolt chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Excellent job with the breakup of JoLu. I really loved the last line, tonight home is with you...just a great line. I am really enjoying this story and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next!
aerisbolt chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Oh man that was hard to read. I really do feel bad for Spinelli, he is a really good guy and I hate that he gets hurt in all this. That being said I am very glad Maxie told him and I am even happier Johnny came to find her to be supportive after her talk with Spinelli. I am also very happy to hear that Johnny told Lulu! Now we can see a true relationship start, tough times and all. I am loving this story!
aerisbolt chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
Another great chapter, I love how you dive into both characters struggles. I can't wait to see what happens next!
aerisbolt chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Good for Maxie, I am glad she is standing up for herself and I really hope both of them will be telling Lulu and Spin soon so we can enjoy them figuring out how to be a couple! Great job once again!