Reviews for Searching
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Good story
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Lovely.

But i wish you'd have fleshed this out a bit more... e.g. if Harry is only a grocer because he basically can only show four years of school education in the muggle world and needed the work (not in every story his vault is bottomless and his gold bountiful :D) or if he did it out of a fancy just to have a nice, boring, undemanding job to fill his days and give him time to think... Or maybe if he came to it because he loved cooking for himself and could not get quality groceries anywhere close by?

Kudos for the Ginny Idea, i think i haven't seen that done til now. Hermione yes, if only to get her out of the menage a troi some stories threaten to develop when they try to find honest, serious, character-based arguments for a H/G relationship and suddenly Hermione pops out of the background and pushes in the middle of it all ;) And i must admit Luna might be a good fit for the vivacious redhead... Even more than most H/L Stories manage to bring them to match...

And the "curse" is intriguing... kind of a Midas like bane, he only wished for the best and got all the nasty consequences included. But of course with this plot element the title is a bit misleading as he only refers to the well... unimportant half of the story :) Why not go with the book of books and try a variant or pun on “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Luke 11:9) but then that idea might only be my peculiar sort of humor shining through, who knows?
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
loved the story, nice tuch with luna/ginny paring there a good cuple :) better than most of the charicters there paried with.

nice ending to :)
Bil chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Cool fic. I love that Harry looked at his two choices and then made a third choice. The spell he used is a great idea, even if it didn't work out quite how he thought it would. I liked how hard Hermione worked on trying to find him, too, despite how that turned out. Great story!
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Lovely story, really. Left me wanting more. Thanks for sharing!
MayorHaggar chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
How does this only have 8 reviews? A fun (not to mention original) oneshot. Very nicely done.
AFM chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Nice bit of irony, and as near as I can tell, a very original idea.

Well written and well conceived.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
well written story, but thought it was lame why Harry left the wizard world.
anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This story is just so much win. I lurve it.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i like
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Great storyline, and really well written! The ending was adorable :) Great job!
NemoHac chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very nicely done.

I rather like the characterisation of Luna being the first to stop looking while Hermione cannot even though she perfectly understands his needs.
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw that was so cute. I loved the ending the best. Great job. Ever thought of having a sequel one-shot? If so I would definitely read it.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh, that was so sweet! I think you actually could make a much bigger story out of the basis of Harry leaving and becoming a grocer! That spell was brilliant, too. Great job. I loved it! :)