Reviews for Problematic
glee klaine147 chapter 1 . 7/26
I meant peace
glee klaine147 chapter 4 . 7/23
I hope he rest in piece
I'm sorry about your father, Please don't forget about the story though, as it's been around 5 years.
Alina of the Valley chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
my grandfather passed away recently. it takes awhile.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I am so sorry your father die. Don't feel guilty in less you purposely killed him like stab him or something. Ok. Take your time to undated and don't let it get you down ok. Keep doing what your doing And nothing more.

Julie a random girl
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I'm terribly sorry about the loss of your father, even if it was a few years ago. I do hope that everything has gotten better and that you're doing alright now. I know what it's like to lose someone as my grandmother died this month. I really hope that things are looking up for you. And I don't mean to sound crass by asking, but I am a little curious to know if you are planning on returning to this story or not. I was so enjoying this that I'm rather sad there is no more to it than the three chapters. I'm very curious to know what it is that has gotten to Wally/Lee and how everything is going to progress, assuming, of course, that you return to this story.
Roses Wrath chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I'm so sorry. :(
Majestickfire9 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Sorry for your loss.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
LIKE A FUCKING BOSS... OPPS HE IS XD! #1 is ssoooooo sexy damn! I love this!
Sara Ivy Wolf chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Update soon please!
MoonStarr1374 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I'm so sorry about your father. I just wanted to tell you that your stories are so detailed and give the reader a feeling of realness that I am now a huge fan. Again, I'm sorry for your loss :(
Animelover1002 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
*hugs* I'm sorry for your loss. I like your story and I'll be sticking around and waiting for the next chapter. *offers tissue*
Melindaqoq chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Omygod. I'm so sorry about your dad. I know how it feels, I lost my baby brother at the age of five.
Grogie13 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Ohmygosh. I'm really, very sorry for your loss. If you need to talk, I'll gladly listen and, if you want, try to help. I can't imagine what that must feel like.

As for your story, I think it's pretty fantastic. I'd love to see more. But don't rush, m'kay? Take things as they come.