Reviews for Just Deal
ilovebks chapter 22 . 5/24
Nice story! Good read!
Im pretty sure that this inspired Sam Smith to write the song "Stay with me". With you saying it a thousand times hahaha just joking, loving your story by far :)
Sasuke should have been the one whi
AYYYYYYYY chapter 11 . 3/13
gfdi itachi

i dont think hes working for sound like he was in konoha (cuz the sound council is even worse than konoha's)

but ho dang i cant wait to see what happens!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 22 . 2/10
This was so FREAKING AMAZING! XD I was hanging on every word! It was absolutely breathtaking! It was beautiful!
aria206 chapter 22 . 1/27
Even though some parts got me frustrated (just a tiny bit) I really liked this story :)
theeuniverse chapter 22 . 1/6
This is one of the most well-written fic that I have ever read (and I have read a LOT). Way to pull my heartstrings. Looking forward to another SasuSaku fic from you especially now they're canon. :D
theeuniverse chapter 13 . 1/6
Such fluff. I can't contain these feels
theeuniverse chapter 12 . 1/6
BEST. CHAPTER. EVER. My heart. Oh my god
theeuniverse chapter 10 . 1/6
Aawwwww this chapter is too adorable. So damn adorable it's scaring me how bad things will turn around :(
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 1/6
A Sakura POV fic! Yay so excited to finish this tonight. :D
Anna chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This fanfic is really well-written and cute! I remember reading this last year, when I was a crazy, obsessed sasusaku fan. THEY'RE CANNON NOOW! Yup. Anyway, Naruto brings back so much memories. I just keep reading fanfics over and over, watching AMVs, and everything. I really enjoyed reading this, it had lots of funny and sad moments. Thank you!
mayeevee chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
I LOVED it

Man the ending wasn't so emotional yet I wanted to cry wierd right

I really want to know if it a boy or girl, but imagine twins one boy and one girl kawaii

Well I really love this story and I'm really sad it's over but oh well atleast they were happy in the end

Just as a side note did ino beat the crap out of sakura for missing her widding, becouse missing ino's wedding is suiside right there
Ryjlove chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Amazing story so far
GlOmP3R chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
This. Was. Awesome. Kickass job ! Loved it 7 ways to hell and back !
1,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »