Reviews for Just Deal
Random Peep chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
Cute! (insert multiple hearts)
Random Peep chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Woah..Cliche man..! :)
Random Peep chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
GO SAKURAAA!
mun3litKnight chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Great story very awsome and im glad i read it even if i stayed till 11:20 on a school night :D
AYUMU10 chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
THANKS A LOT FOR THIS STORY! IT WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2012
that story was one of the best ive ever read!
Naoko Matatabi chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
Awesomeness
Starwood93 chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
your writing is fantastic keep it up!
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
This story was so amazing! I loved every bit of it! I really like your writing and the humor you have made me laugh and snicker nearly every paragraph. ha ha Your writing is simply amazing!
kiritokimu chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
lol i can't believe we're limited to one review per chapter ...
n. i love this story !
hope you write another one you know, *hint, hint* (;

sasusaku forever!
kiritokimu chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
love 3
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
This. Is. Brilliant. Very well-written and enrapturing even though I'm not such a fan of SasuSaku... XD By the way, Anko as fashion director? I'm surprised she didn't put Sakura in fishnet clothing XD
SoSymmetrical chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
That was wonderful! Good job!
sachesan chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
oh my god. if I ever ever fortunately, luckily, snag a guy like Sasuke, I'd probably kiss the living daylight out of him and never EVER let him go.
even if it means I have to chain him to my wrist.
minimalistic chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
The way the end was told felt absolutely right. I got the fuzzies in my stomach the second I started reading it. 3

And of course, that heavy feeling that almost everyone gets when a good story ends came after. But there were still lots of fuzzies. Ha.

I'll be short and sweet with this.

This story is many things. One second it's as funny as hell, and another it's so extremely sad that I want to cry (Not that I do. Most of the time). Then it's so insightful that I start thinking it's one of those spiritual books or whatever.

Cliche as it may seem, it was a roller-coaster ride. It was fun. I'd probably reread this dozens of times, just to get the fuzzies again.

Honestly, the last part wasn't a good enough closure. I still can't believe that that's the end. But it's actually not your fault. I've always had a hard time letting go of anything, really.

This story would most likely stay in my heart for years to come. It's the first story I've read on FFnet. This will always be special.

Gratefully yours,
me.

PS: I've encountered mistakes along the way. Just wanted to let you know, in case you wanna fix it or whatever. I still love this though. :D

PPS: I think you'd be seeing more of me. I'll most likely check out your other stuff after I read "Love Lockdown". It seems to be great. (But then again I've only read the first paragraph).

Cheers!