Reviews for Love Story
Hey your story is great so far but was wondering have you ever heard of a fanfic about bella and edward where they were married and then changed and edward still remembers bella and then they meet in the clearing after playing baseball? Please telle if you have!
The-Strange-Case-Of chapter 17 . 2/13
You are planning to be a doctor! Just like Carlisle! That's so cool! Big fan of your story, wish it hadn't ended but every good thing has to have an end right?!
the critic chapter 12 . 2/10
i found absolutly terrible ! What i found terrible the writing the story everything {sorry that im sounding very rude}\
CrescentDragon22 chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
I feel soooooo stupid because I just realized this is basically based on a taylor swift song called LOVE STORY
Motherof8 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
Cute story. Enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Finally
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Enjoying your story so far. Thanks
Mad2001 chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
You'll never be alone? How very cliché. Nice but trés cliché
Mad2001 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I've just been listening to love story over and over again. Quite the coincidence
twigirl0101 chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
I love this story i always thought about love story as edward and bellas thing i loved it
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
I likes it
avril chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
so sweet but u just got the whole story from taylor swift
Neha choudhary chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
this is so amazing it content what i want.i read hundreds of twilight stories,but u r the best one i ever read,please keep going and i want to read next chapter.
thanks for your story and thank you once again !

please keep writingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
"MOVE ON PEOPLE- GO BACK TO YOUR SHORT, MISERABLE LIVES AS THOUGH YOU DIDN'T JUST REALISE THAT EDWARD WAS NOT GAY!" PRICELESS! I was laughing the entire time!
courtney.mckay.756 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012