Reviews for Love Story
Hanazawa Miya chapter 17 . 6/21
It's been a long time since you published this story and I'm sure your writing style would be very different now, so I'll give my comments on this old work, no offence to your current writing which I'm sure has improved.

This story had a great idea and storyline. It was romantic without being too mushy or overly dramatic. The only problem I have with it was that you dragged Bella and Edward's reunion for so long that it started to get boring. I mean, they only reunited halfway through your story.

And once they were together, suddenly everything was very rushing and I felt that you were trying so hard to throw everything in there. The plot was not very well timed out but the idea was there.

This was a good story nonetheless. I hope you'll pick up writing again.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 17 . 2/5
That's amazing! I love how the song fit perfectly into the end... Your a really great author. I really like this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
I love the way you write and how you didn't just wrote that Bella was sad and that. But I truly believe your an amazing writer and please write more of Bella and Edward.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
Your vampire information isn't perfect but pretty good. Loving the story. Don't let the haters get you down!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
nice
Anna chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
THIS IS AMAZING! You added a mix of every book in your special way. All that was missing was renesme which of course would not be possible, for Bella was a vampire from the start. You added the beginning when they met. New moon when Edward left, aka in here Edward "died" Then eclipse when Edward returned but Charlie did not approve, hence in the story. Then they get married aka this. So Bella is a vampire. This is simply amazing. If the doctor thing does not work, but I hope it works, you can have a job as a author!
NimfXx chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
This is cute!
Allison chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
The story is great
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Very Romeo And Juliet Love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
awwww...this was cute...charlie annoyed me a loooot! but bella and edward were really cute! :)))
Sothelionfellinlovewiththelambe chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
I hate your story. I was expecting it to be great as this is one of my favorite plots, but you wrote .
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Hey your story is great so far but was wondering have you ever heard of a fanfic about bella and edward where they were married and then changed and edward still remembers bella and then they meet in the clearing after playing baseball? Please telle if you have!
The-Strange-Case-Of chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
You are planning to be a doctor! Just like Carlisle! That's so cool! Big fan of your story, wish it hadn't ended but every good thing has to have an end right?!
the critic chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
i found absolutly terrible ! What i found terrible the writing the story everything {sorry that im sounding very rude}\
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »