Reviews for Love Story
Your vampire information isn't perfect but pretty good. Loving the story. Don't let the haters get you down!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 6/24
Anna chapter 17 . 3/6
THIS IS AMAZING! You added a mix of every book in your special way. All that was missing was renesme which of course would not be possible, for Bella was a vampire from the start. You added the beginning when they met. New moon when Edward left, aka in here Edward "died" Then eclipse when Edward returned but Charlie did not approve, hence in the story. Then they get married aka this. So Bella is a vampire. This is simply amazing. If the doctor thing does not work, but I hope it works, you can have a job as a author!
NimfXx chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
This is cute!
Allison chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
The story is great
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Very Romeo And Juliet Love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
awwww...this was cute...charlie annoyed me a loooot! but bella and edward were really cute! :)))
Sothelionfellinlovewiththelambe chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
I hate your story. I was expecting it to be great as this is one of my favorite plots, but you wrote .
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Hey your story is great so far but was wondering have you ever heard of a fanfic about bella and edward where they were married and then changed and edward still remembers bella and then they meet in the clearing after playing baseball? Please telle if you have!
The-Strange-Case-Of chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
You are planning to be a doctor! Just like Carlisle! That's so cool! Big fan of your story, wish it hadn't ended but every good thing has to have an end right?!
the critic chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
i found absolutly terrible ! What i found terrible the writing the story everything {sorry that im sounding very rude}\
CrescentDragon22 chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
I feel soooooo stupid because I just realized this is basically based on a taylor swift song called LOVE STORY
Motherof8 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013