Reviews for Sometime
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
...?OH HE PROPOSED! ME GET IT KNOW! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I. LOVE. IT! YOU AWESOME CHICK!
Chefnem chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is so effing good! It really made my day. I love love love it!

The writing is perfect, the idea is great, it's about my fav paring. Amazing job, really
MewAlice chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
OMC! OMGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! YOU JUST MADE ME FREAKING SCREAM! Now if only this would happen in the anime... and manga...
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
There. Finally took the time to read this. Sorry it took so long. But. Woot! A happy Zeki story. Seriously, I avoid VK fanfiction because the manga is already so depressing. But you made it alright. You actually made a Zeki moment alright. I love you eternally now.
Froz XD chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OMG Perz! LOVE! I was kinda confused when I first read it though. I thought they were running away to go get hitched S

I love the way you wrote it, I've never come across a fic written like this! Keep it up Perz! ;)
Strange Amairaini XIII chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
GOOD JOB!
SantaaCruuzahh chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
YAYS!ZEKI!
Souliex chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
wah.. this is so adorable.

i was kinda confused at first but then i realized that it was actually in an inverted order.

great great job it gave me some kind of relief after reading all of the current depressing VK chappies. auugh.

10/10 !.
Silver Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Leave it to Zero to propose to a girl by throwing a box at her. XD

This was so cute Peri! And not to mention a creative take on it! I've never seen something like this to be honest and I like it. :) Keep up the great work!
g chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
im confused are they going back in time
Julye chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yosh you're here, finally! YAY! *dances around*

I think I said it already on your LJ, neh? But yea, I still love it.

It was very nice, very very nice indeed!