Reviews for Near To You
lachicarebelde22 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Are u ever going to write more pls say yes
lachicarebelde22 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Iv read all 10 cap pls tell me u will be writing more soon or should I give up cheaking
foodandbooksandthings chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
Okay, so like... I officially hate you.

Hate and love you at the same time...

Ugh! I am a hardcore LP shipper, but I l've always had a soft spot for NP. And I adore this story so far, but you know, you haven't updated in years sooo... Yeah...

But, as always, it was spot on and perfect.

urzalwayz1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
please please pleaseeee update this i fell in love with this story nd i really want 2 no wut happens in the end NP FOREVER
lachicarebelde22 chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
omg this is so good i lov pathan are u ever going to write more pls
idoloveyou chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
I cannot put into words how absolutely perfect this story is. First of all, NP, yay! They're my guilty pleasure ship lol. You write the chemistry and tension and angst and romance between them SO well. All of the characters are completely in character. I love how you gave Brooke the humor she had in season 1 but the qualities she had later on. Perfect mixture! I love the NP buildup. Your descriptions are amazing, not too simple but not too complicated, a perfect medium. This is one of the greatest fics I've ever read! PLEASE update it! I'm dying to know what happens. This is fantastic.
Betherzz chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
wow really great story, just sorry its left unfinished like it is, i figured for sure it would be some dramatic event in tree hill but this whole fighting thing and him assuming that for her its all about the sex and him saying that he loved her and now being angry hes almost regretting it, and saying the hurtful things :( shes wrong for her outburst at the lucas engagement thing and hurting nate with this luke thing... damnit i wanted them to end up happy maybe not married but the 2 of them together and happy

thanks for the great story so far maybe you could finish it one day
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I've read this fic months ago and I fell in love with it...just never reviewed.

But now I'm sitting here reading it over again and your writing is amazing. The NP interaction and drama is amazing.

Everything about this story is great. You're killing my with the cliffhanger though. I'm dying to know what happens next.

Find your muse and come back to us! )
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
Hey I just read all 10 chapters and I am loving this!

I love how it is different to anything else I have read Pathan wise with Peyton and Nathan being away from Tree Hill.

But anyway I knew going back to Tree Hill would be a bad idea cause it is obvious Peyton isnt completely over Luke but i hoped she would be able to hold it together but then Luke springing his engagement on her blew that out of the window!

I think i feel the most for Nathan because he is stuck in the middle as he's in love with Peyt but she who wont let go of Luke.

And now Haley knows! Mean cliffhanger :P

Update son please.

Deanie
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Please, please, please finish this story, I love it so much. You're writing it so well with the nathan and peyton relationship, they need to resolve this and end up together happily, probably have some more drama now everypne's finding out as well, would write more but can't right now. Please finish.
Samantha86 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! I LOVE NATHAN AND PEYTON TOGETHER THEY ARE MY FAVORITE
awakeningjenny chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
I'm really loving this story! But I'm still a bit disappointed that Peyton isn't completely over Lucas. I guess I was just expecting her to kick him to the curb and move on with Nathan but I guess I can wait for that lol. Great chapter!
FALLEN HALO chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Oh my god. This chapter was so intense! Please update soon! I'm dying to find out how Haley's going to react and how this is going to end. It'd be kind of interesting to see Nathan let go of Peyton and try to move on while she tries to figure it out, you don't know what you have till it's gone right? Amazing chapter though, almost had me in tears, can't wait to read more!
rachtree chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
I have to admit, I was kind of disappointed about how understanding Nathan was about the fact that Peyton is clearly not over Lucas, but by the end I was glad that he showed so much intense anger. I understand she's conflicted in her emotions, but I wish she'd forget Luke already. Who the heck would want Lucas when they could have Nathan? LOL. But anyway, I'm glad Nate's speaking his mind because he's not one to hold anything back.

I'm so disappointed though that Peyton couldn't answer Brooke's question. I really feel for Nate.

Now that Haley knows that Nathan and Peyton are together, or at least sleeping together, I wonder what's going to happen. I have to say, I was quite relieved to learn that Nate's actions with Haley were just to get back at Peyton and not because he still wants her. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to find out where they go from here.
rachtree chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
Uh oh, I hope all the Haley/Nathan stuff was just parental, and I hope Peyton's reaction is only over the ring. They just said 'I love you' to each other so I hope nothing ruins that.

I had to crack up at all the mile high club banter. It seems so much more a Nathan thing to say than Lucas like they did on the show.

I loved all the Nathan/Peyton as well as N/P/B interactions before they got to Tree Hill. And I thought it was funny how Brooke managed to get Nate and Peyton some time alone.

Also I really enjoyed the father/son bonding. You can tell how much it hurts both of them to be away from each other so long.