Reviews for O, Brave New World
B Oots chapter 13 . 3/3/2005
I look forward to reading 'To Paint the Silence' in the future. I really liked this story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Chandri chapter 12 . 1/9/2005
I am in the process of writing the actual sequel to O, Brave New World, but I thought that in the meantime I should point you in the direction of To Paint the Silence, reachable through my profile. The next story is going to be a proper crossover, with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and it will be helpful to know what's been going on with the Scoobies while the Phillipses have been defeating the curse. Read and enjoy! :D
B Oots chapter 12 . 12/16/2004
I have really enjoyed the story. I look forward to reading the secule to the story. I also look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
DALEEEETED chapter 12 . 12/12/2004
Yes yes yes! I haven't reviewed in a while, but I absolutely LOVE this. This final chapter was amazing, you managed to tie up all your loose threads, and combine all your different worlds in one fluid chapter. I'm also squealing in delight with the Jack and Annie kiss. I love how you write the both of them, and I positively cannot wait until the sequel. Keep up the fabulous work!
Starvixen chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
Oh goodness poor Annie. I was so happy whne I saw you updated this fast lol, please contuine
B Oots chapter 11 . 12/9/2004
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens to Annie next?
jaydedangel69 chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
I'm not sure if it was ever cleared up about the brother/sister connection,if it was then I'm sorry. To my knowledge Rick had at least 2 sisters: Racheal-his twin (from 'Twin') and Melinda-Maggie and Miranda(not twins-one 7 & one 8 yrs old) mom. I think I remember Molly being an only child but I am not completely,it's been awhile & I'm getting old! LOL! Sorry if this was not !~j
Starvixen chapter 10 . 12/3/2004
Yay you updated. great, please contuine, this is one of the most orignal stories I have ever read and it combines to if my fav verse's. So werid and Buffy, I am a Buffy geek it is rather sad lol
B Oots chapter 10 . 12/2/2004
I am glad you updated the story. I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens to the different groups in Sunnydale and around the crater.
Chandri MacLeod chapter 10 . 12/2/2004
Look! I'm still alive! Try not to look too surprised. I'm surprised enough for everyone, I think.

To answer a previous question: no, I don't plan on incorporating much of Angel - primarily because I was never crazy about it in the first place. Also, since I intend to almost completely depart from canon in the next story, there didn't seem to be much point. ;)

(I *might* be persuaded to include a sneak peak of the next story in the last chapter of this story. Still thinking about it.)

Okay. Back to schoolwork. Just one paper to go!
Issa chapter 9 . 10/6/2004
You gonna update this anytime soon? This is an absolutely great story and I can't wait to read the rest of it.
KitKat chapter 9 . 5/28/2004
Hey, Just read your story love So Weird and this story is really cool and compelling... please update? Looking forward to more

Kat
DALEEEETED chapter 9 . 5/15/2004
I'd read this a while ago, and I'm so glad to have come across it again. I'ma huge fan of Buffy as well as So Weird, and I really enjoy what you're doing with this story. Are you going to incorporate Angel as well into the story?
Anyway, this is a great story, and I hope you update soon. I liked that little bit of Jack/Annie a few chapters back, and I want more! Update soon!
Chandri chapter 9 . 3/14/2004
You know, I feel kind of stupid about this... because I don't actually remember why I started thinking of Rick as Rick Krane. But it was way-the-hell-back-when, and it just stuck, and I haven't thought about it since, especially as So Weird's been off the air and out of reach here for about... oh... three years. However, once I started doing web research among fansites and synopses looking for the sisters' names and the twins' names, thought about it again - the day before yesterday, in fact - because something like half of the existing sites have his name as Krane, and half of them as Phillips. It's very... confusing.
And I'm not sure whether to go back and change it, because I don't know how many people actually care, and because there's no reason to assume a singer would have changed her name after she got married, and there's actually a Circle tradition that would cover the kids getting her name instead, especially with Rick having died when they were so young, if it were *her* name...
...let me know what you think, readers?
Chandri MacLeod chapter 9 . 3/13/2004
I found them!
I think. The twins are called Maggie and Miranda. And general consensus has Rick's twin as Rachel. So.
Okay. Full steam ahead. :)