Reviews for Push the button, Dean!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was great. Awesome job on your first English fic! I liked the sensation of pain and confusion that Dean has and how he has to be the one to push the button to the morphine drip. Those things are the gift of the gods when you're in blinding pain I tell you... Although I don't understand why Sam couldn't just stand up and punch the button himself (I'm using their S1 adult selves), but I love the concept of Dean having to do it and Sam just being there and Sam understanding everything even though Dean never actually says it... _
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
oh my this was awesome!

I love the concept of this fic! really well written too!

loved Sam talking Dean through it and Dean's thoughts, his silent conversation with Sam...really cool!

silver ruffian chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is pretty good for your first attempt in English. I'll wait for "Delirious" in English.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
oh, see. we like the same things! I am so glad I came to check out your page. A little hurting, vulnerable Dean and Steady Steady Sam all over the place. Thank you for sharing this and great job with the English!
marinawings chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i think this was really good! i liked reading it from dean's perspective. you wrote him well. he seemed very much like dean. i really liked the way you portrayed both brothers in this story, although, as always, i'm slightly partial to dean... okay, so i'm a deangirl. but sammy's a sweetheart, too, and you wrote him well also. good story!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I really enjoyed this! You much do well in your English class - I hope you will write more in English as my German is quite horrible...
riquitv chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i think you should write more stories in english. English is not my first language either but i understand it, i hope you can write more stories in english, specially if they are

hurt!Dean stories :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Mm. Feverish, dizzy, confused, sore Dean. Complete with concerned Sam and hand-holding.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
"But have to stop this noise. It drives me crazy..."

*LOL* This was really good!

I liked the story.

Really nice first work in english!

Welcome! ;)

scuba-ree chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
If you hadnt of said at the beginning that this was your first time in english i would never have guessed, you did an awesome job and really captured the boys well, great job and cant wait to read more of your work :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I enjoyed reading your story.

Loved the hurt Dean and Sam taking care of his big brother.

I thought you did a great job with Dean's thoughts. Once Dean realized where he was, of course his next thought was wondering if Sam was OK.

So glad that Sam was there for Dean and than reassured him that he would be there when Dean woke up again.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very sweet story. You did great writting in English for the first time.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very nice work. And your English was fine!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I really enjoyed your story. I just love hurt/Dean/Comforting Sam stories. I'm curious as to how Dean got into this trouble. I thought you did an excellent job writing in a different language than your own!
Naed chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very beautiful story. Loved it! :)