Reviews for A New Light
orchid14 chapter 9 . 2/11
Thanks for the fic, it was awesome! _
orchid14 chapter 8 . 2/11
So sweet ;_;
orchid14 chapter 2 . 2/11
Your Kenshin reminds me of Satoh Takeru so much _
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/11
Thanks for writing the nice story! I suggest we fix several spelling errors though, like "Karou", "Gien", "lair" (should be "liar", right?). Oh, and, "kioshii" ("koishii)
Quickslice chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I was really moved by the last part of this chapter, beautifully written.
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
Awesome story! I just read it all practically in one sitting and I absolutely loved it! All the characters were in-character, the realism of their married life was fantastic, and the birth at the end was just PERFECT! I love Kenshin being a daddy SO MUCH!

You did a wonderful job! Thanks so much for writing this! )
Althea M chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
I truly enjoyed this little story. Oh the scandal! But finally, they committed to each other and got married. You write very well, conveying the tension and embarassment as they tiptoe through the scandal minefield, and exhileration when Kenji is born.

Very nice.

AM
SRAS9 chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Very beautiful! I liked very much of this story! Great job!
Neogirl chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
I read this story about two years ago on mediaminer I think it was. I enjoyed then and I still very much like this story. It was a cute story. Thank you very much for posting it and sharing it with all of us.
poems2songs chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
Aw~ That was so cute! XD I love it~! I see this is the first actual part of out lion cub series. Very well done! I hope I hear from you soon!

ARi chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Kyahh~ Awesome XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Wow.. Kenshin.. raising his voice? Thats somthing you dont see everyday. Well that was an awesome chapter! I wonder who this new person is now. Lol

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008