Reviews for Superstition
CrimsonMadam chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is very well written! Your a very talented writer! Could you write me something?
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
cute! what did integra give alucard? and what are the superstitions? i'm confused... lol.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
heheehehehe

lol

sneaky alucard!
rikary chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
bravo i like it

very funny and amusing
marora chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Very well done, elegant writing. The irony of Alucard and Integra celebrating valentines day together isn't lost on me.
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is cute and rather different :D
to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
great fanfiction with only one complaint:

bats aren't rodents ;
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Let me guess: waking valentine's morning with a kiss is good luck, and what kind of bird flies over your head indicating what type of man you'll marry? Very nice. I love playing with superstitions.

And a bat beats the hell out of a goldfinch, I'd say.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
i dont get the bat thing...
moose li chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
HAHAHAHA. This is hilarious and original. I could hear Alucard and Integra in my heads! AxI is the best.
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very nice. I really liked how you put this together and kept it from being cliche. Great work.

Kit~_
ladykirie chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
You're writing again-hurray! So, bloody happy! intelligent,romantic fiction!

Lady Kirie
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Mm.. a heart on a platter.. yummy. Nicely done, and very in character. (I especially liked how you wrote Alucard's "Hoh," I could practically hear him saying it in my head.) Cute idea, awesome job. Happy V-day!
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
The return of your writing~ It was _very_ missed! Best Valentines day fic ever written! Integral and Alucard were so IC!

*-* Marisa *-*