Reviews for Indigo Skies
Darcy chapter 15 . 10/6
How could she ever love the man that killed her friend? Jasper broke Jareds spine and killed him and what now Bella's totally okay with that now? Jasper obviously didn't improve his self control at all during the period of time he left Bella because if he had Jared wouldn't be dead. And I don't know about you but I could NEVER be with a man who killed my friend it would make me sick even knowing that he killed someone. And look how confused salas is. First jasper is his daddy but he abandoned them and now Jacob is his daddy but now jasper is going to be his daddy again the poor kid must be really confused! And what is Bella going to tell Salas ' I have some bad news uncle Jared is dead your first daddy killed him by snapping his spine but don't worry even though your first daddy(jasper) killed him I'm still going to be with him even though he's covered in my dead friends blood and daddy number 2 (Jacob) isn't your daddy anymore sorry! I decided I love the killer with no self control that killed my friend and could possibly kill myself and my 5 year old son. But it's okay because I love him!'
I mean get real seriously how much more of a selfish slut can Bella possibly be?! Soon there's going to be daddy number 3 and 4 and 5 and 6...ect. And she'll probably be stupid enough to get pregnant 80 times and probably get them all killed by her extremely selfish and slutty choices.
AngelHeartFantasy12 chapter 28 . 4/1
NOOO! Please write the third installment! I need it! At least send me something! This story is like the sixth book of Harry potter were J.K. Rowling just gave up. Please!
Honesty chapter 15 . 3/27
I hate this. Not the story, the story is good. I just HATE that Bella thinks a man is her world and she can't like without him. God, it's the 20 century! Why this woman still depends on a man?! If it were me I would kill him. Idiot people think they depend on other person.
Dramionefan822 chapter 6 . 1/7
OK I'm confused about how Silas got his gift since he is Jasper's human great something nephew/grandson. I thought that you had to be Changed to have your gift be that strong, I mean besides Bella's mental gift I get it. But that for me was kinda out of the blue and threw me off a bit. If you could give a little bit more insight on his ability I would really appreciate it. I just had an idea do you think you could show Alice's POV and the conflict between her and Jasper? I would really like to know what her view is. Bada DUP bop bop baaaa I'm lovin' this story! Lol thought you could use a smile :)
Lanasmoon chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
I... Was so disappointed. I think I'd rather accept the - ridiculous- baby hybrid story over THIS. I mean, I guess that's just my opinion but wow you know how to string people along don't you? I guess I should have known better but since you hated the idea of a hybrid baby in the books, well, who would have though that this -new Jasper, seriously?- story would end up with a MUCH worse one? No offense... I just needed to get it out there.
smithkeylena chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Good story until the last 2 chapters.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
This is horrible u caused bella so much pain
Justarandom chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
Wha!? Why?! I loved your writing and I think you'd be a great writer in the future (well, u already are!) I know this is late, but I recently came across this story because I am diehard team jasper, and I loved it! Your way of writing made me feel like I was in the story. I was very disappointed when I read u weren't making a third part and that this was it, but I get why you chose to stop and understand that you can do what you want with this story, it's your baby! I hope you read this and it'll be great to hear from you!
From Just a Random; one of your biggest fans!
T-Girl1997 chapter 28 . 6/21/2014
this was a waste of time
T-Girl1997 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
you didnt have to hurt jacob
DixieAnnabelle chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Thank you for this chapter! I can almost feel the pain and anguish that Jasper and Bella are living through your words. I really like that you have put Jasper in a situation that has him working in such a way that he most push himself to stay in control and that Alice and Edward are with him to help him along on his journey in finding his inner strength. I love the way that Bella has brought Jacob to Sam to prepare him for the next phase of his life and that he will not just be thrown into it like S.M. threw him into it. And now for little Silas what an amazing little man you have created! His love and insight are beyond anything that I could have imagined. His power to show his inner vision is amazing still being human I'm looking forward to getting to know him better as your story moves along. thank you again for taking the time to visualize and put into words this amazing tale.
werewolf2031 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
please make bella and jasper get back together and change bella. in the end of Darkest Before Dawn i cried like a baby because Jasper left Bella and I really want them to stay together
DeliciousCarrot chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Bella moved on, how tragic. It seems that the difference between the BxE version and this is that Bella found the drive to move on. Silas was able to give her a motive to move on and give him a sense of normalcy. Kind of gutted about the reunion. Good thing its complete so I know it has an ending. One I'm all to eager to read.
DeliciousCarrot chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Just having read that A/N from last chapter, I know this is finished and all but I still think it appropriate to mention is that the whole Victoria thing was stopped early in order for her not to appear later and cause further plot annoyance and yet the mistakes of New Moon are still made. To me, New Moon is the very beginning of the downfall of Twilight. It sparks a relationship between Jacob and Bella which I never cared for at all. And to be honest, I don't see Jasper being as open to Bella's relationship as Edward was. This could all be rectified by the conclusion of this story that I have yet to read, however you asked for a review and I gave one, finished story or no. Mistakes of NM made yet again...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/19/2013
I hate that you killed off jasper I was disappointed by this story
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »