Reviews for Indigo Skies
Siiillltt chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Okay. The first story was great, and so was this one for a while. I'm going to stop right here because I know how this is going to end. Bella is going to go back to Jasper. I ship them with all of my Twilight-infested heart, but I can't bear to read this anymore. Bella was meant to be with Jacob in this story. You forced what shouldn't happen, to happen. You're a great author, but...
Christinarsls chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
I wish I had stop reading at the end of chapter 24. After that this story sucked. I would take a hybrid child any day and I hated that
the newest daughter chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
I can't believe she would agree with Jazz and have no contact with Jake. That is so wrong and Jasper is more than wrong for demanding it of her.
the newest daughter chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Yay I am so glad for both Jake and Leah. I hope they can find a way to all get along
the newest daughter chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Poor Jared. Poor Jake. I don't know how Bella can hurt them like that after knowing how it felt.
the newest daughter chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
As much as I love Jasper I really hope she doesn't wear that ring.
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
Ugh I really want Bella and Jake to have their forever.
Darcy chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
How could she ever love the man that killed her friend? Jasper broke Jareds spine and killed him and what now Bella's totally okay with that now? Jasper obviously didn't improve his self control at all during the period of time he left Bella because if he had Jared wouldn't be dead. And I don't know about you but I could NEVER be with a man who killed my friend it would make me sick even knowing that he killed someone. And look how confused salas is. First jasper is his daddy but he abandoned them and now Jacob is his daddy but now jasper is going to be his daddy again the poor kid must be really confused! And what is Bella going to tell Salas ' I have some bad news uncle Jared is dead your first daddy killed him by snapping his spine but don't worry even though your first daddy(jasper) killed him I'm still going to be with him even though he's covered in my dead friends blood and daddy number 2 (Jacob) isn't your daddy anymore sorry! I decided I love the killer with no self control that killed my friend and could possibly kill myself and my 5 year old son. But it's okay because I love him!'
I mean get real seriously how much more of a selfish slut can Bella possibly be?! Soon there's going to be daddy number 3 and 4 and 5 and 6...ect. And she'll probably be stupid enough to get pregnant 80 times and probably get them all killed by her extremely selfish and slutty choices.
AngelHeartFantasy12 chapter 28 . 4/1/2015
NOOO! Please write the third installment! I need it! At least send me something! This story is like the sixth book of Harry potter were J.K. Rowling just gave up. Please!
Honesty chapter 15 . 3/27/2015
I hate this. Not the story, the story is good. I just HATE that Bella thinks a man is her world and she can't like without him. God, it's the 20 century! Why this woman still depends on a man?! If it were me I would kill him. Idiot people think they depend on other person.
Dramionefan822 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
OK I'm confused about how Silas got his gift since he is Jasper's human great something nephew/grandson. I thought that you had to be Changed to have your gift be that strong, I mean besides Bella's mental gift I get it. But that for me was kinda out of the blue and threw me off a bit. If you could give a little bit more insight on his ability I would really appreciate it. I just had an idea do you think you could show Alice's POV and the conflict between her and Jasper? I would really like to know what her view is. Bada DUP bop bop baaaa I'm lovin' this story! Lol thought you could use a smile :)
Lanasmoon chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
I... Was so disappointed. I think I'd rather accept the - ridiculous- baby hybrid story over THIS. I mean, I guess that's just my opinion but wow you know how to string people along don't you? I guess I should have known better but since you hated the idea of a hybrid baby in the books, well, who would have though that this -new Jasper, seriously?- story would end up with a MUCH worse one? No offense... I just needed to get it out there.
smithkeylena chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Good story until the last 2 chapters.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
This is horrible u caused bella so much pain
Justarandom chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
Wha!? Why?! I loved your writing and I think you'd be a great writer in the future (well, u already are!) I know this is late, but I recently came across this story because I am diehard team jasper, and I loved it! Your way of writing made me feel like I was in the story. I was very disappointed when I read u weren't making a third part and that this was it, but I get why you chose to stop and understand that you can do what you want with this story, it's your baby! I hope you read this and it'll be great to hear from you!
From Just a Random; one of your biggest fans!
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »