Reviews for Indigo Skies
Kushka chapter 28 . 11/28
Great story
No just no
Calyptra chapter 23 . 3/21
I really loved the first story and this one up to a point, but unfortunately it isn't for me anymore. I liked it so far because it was well-written and realistic. You adjusted the happenings so well to Jasper. Like the baseball scene or him wanting to come back after gaining control. It made sense for Bella to be stronger in this one and move on faster. She had a child to look after. I adored the whole thing with Jacob and Silas. But the last chapters weren't realistic to be anymore I'm afraid. And frankly, Bella has turned to one of the most unpleasant versions of her I have ever read about. After the chapters with Jacob I figured she would tell Jasper to shove it (although I like Jasper normally). Instead she forced him to not avenge Jared's death even if she claimed that he was family to her. She was okay with Jasper blackmailing Jacob to stay away from her even though she knows that he needs her. There wasn't a development, a struggle. No conscience. She jumped from being happy in La Push and wanting to still spent time there to not caring about anything as long as she had Jasper. So I can't stand neither Jasper, nor Bella right now. Nor the Cullens for that matter. They killed one of the Quileutes and had the nerve to demand Edward's presence on their land. In my opinion it's their fault Bella got hurt and she just can't see it.
It also doesn't make sense to me for Silas to want Jake as his dad and then just don't want him anymore because Jasper might be back. He only spent like a month with Jasper, and probably much more with Jacob. It was out of the blue. I could understand Solar wanting to see Jasper, but the whole conversation was just too farfetched for a five-year old I think.
I think if you hadn't made everything so rash, hadn't Bella abandon Jacob for Japser right after he killed Jared, I would have been ok with it. If there was slow development, Kaspersky winning her and Silas back, gaining their trust instead of being a territorial, demanding asshole and Jacob slowly giving in on Leah's imprint. That way Bella would be there for Jacob as a friend, because he needs to be near her and a relationship with Leah. It wouldn't have been my first choice, but I would have liked the development. It's your story after all and you decide who Bella ends up with. I respect that, how you went about it just seemed all wrong to me.
I really tried to continue after it was clear were it was heading, because I really enjoyed reading this and I think you are a pretty good writer. It just got too much. The whole story as you have written it made me feel like Jacob was the right choice. So I'll just drop out beafore I hate this story and keep in mind the cliff-diving chapter as my personal HEA.
I sure will read more of your stories because they seem to be pretty good.
Thanks for sharing.
orchidluv chapter 23 . 3/6
I really hope that jacob and bella are able to form some sort of lasting relationship.
orchidluv chapter 7 . 3/6
Is bella going to be getting into something with jacob? she seems to have forgotten that she's engaged. regardless that jasper left, she seems to forget a key point...he will return.
Siiillltt chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Okay. The first story was great, and so was this one for a while. I'm going to stop right here because I know how this is going to end. Bella is going to go back to Jasper. I ship them with all of my Twilight-infested heart, but I can't bear to read this anymore. Bella was meant to be with Jacob in this story. You forced what shouldn't happen, to happen. You're a great author, but...
Christinarsls chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
I wish I had stop reading at the end of chapter 24. After that this story sucked. I would take a hybrid child any day and I hated that
the newest daughter chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
I can't believe she would agree with Jazz and have no contact with Jake. That is so wrong and Jasper is more than wrong for demanding it of her.
the newest daughter chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Yay I am so glad for both Jake and Leah. I hope they can find a way to all get along
the newest daughter chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Poor Jared. Poor Jake. I don't know how Bella can hurt them like that after knowing how it felt.
the newest daughter chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
As much as I love Jasper I really hope she doesn't wear that ring.
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
Ugh I really want Bella and Jake to have their forever.
Darcy chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
How could she ever love the man that killed her friend? Jasper broke Jareds spine and killed him and what now Bella's totally okay with that now? Jasper obviously didn't improve his self control at all during the period of time he left Bella because if he had Jared wouldn't be dead. And I don't know about you but I could NEVER be with a man who killed my friend it would make me sick even knowing that he killed someone. And look how confused salas is. First jasper is his daddy but he abandoned them and now Jacob is his daddy but now jasper is going to be his daddy again the poor kid must be really confused! And what is Bella going to tell Salas ' I have some bad news uncle Jared is dead your first daddy killed him by snapping his spine but don't worry even though your first daddy(jasper) killed him I'm still going to be with him even though he's covered in my dead friends blood and daddy number 2 (Jacob) isn't your daddy anymore sorry! I decided I love the killer with no self control that killed my friend and could possibly kill myself and my 5 year old son. But it's okay because I love him!'
I mean get real seriously how much more of a selfish slut can Bella possibly be?! Soon there's going to be daddy number 3 and 4 and 5 and 6...ect. And she'll probably be stupid enough to get pregnant 80 times and probably get them all killed by her extremely selfish and slutty choices.
AngelHeartFantasy12 chapter 28 . 4/1/2015
NOOO! Please write the third installment! I need it! At least send me something! This story is like the sixth book of Harry potter were J.K. Rowling just gave up. Please!
Honesty chapter 15 . 3/27/2015
I hate this. Not the story, the story is good. I just HATE that Bella thinks a man is her world and she can't like without him. God, it's the 20 century! Why this woman still depends on a man?! If it were me I would kill him. Idiot people think they depend on other person.
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »