Reviews for Indigo Skies
Becky chapter 25 . 8/29
I'm crying no I've gone zombie mode for 1 week JASPER IS DEAD how could you!? I hate JACoB know DESPiSe him! Apart from that good job
Okay so right know I need to know Jacob ,or , Jasper
GuestTyra chapter 9 . 5/7
ok soooo Jake imprinted on Bella but Jasper is supposed to be with her instead? What will happen to silas? will he become Jakes child with Bella or Jaspers child with Bella?
Laaaurennn chapter 28 . 1/9
I don't think you understand how much hyperventilating and dry sobbing you've provoked from me with these last few chapters! your writing is SOO GOOD!
Kushka chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
Great story
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
No just no
Calyptra chapter 23 . 3/21/2016
I really loved the first story and this one up to a point, but unfortunately it isn't for me anymore. I liked it so far because it was well-written and realistic. You adjusted the happenings so well to Jasper. Like the baseball scene or him wanting to come back after gaining control. It made sense for Bella to be stronger in this one and move on faster. She had a child to look after. I adored the whole thing with Jacob and Silas. But the last chapters weren't realistic to be anymore I'm afraid. And frankly, Bella has turned to one of the most unpleasant versions of her I have ever read about. After the chapters with Jacob I figured she would tell Jasper to shove it (although I like Jasper normally). Instead she forced him to not avenge Jared's death even if she claimed that he was family to her. She was okay with Jasper blackmailing Jacob to stay away from her even though she knows that he needs her. There wasn't a development, a struggle. No conscience. She jumped from being happy in La Push and wanting to still spent time there to not caring about anything as long as she had Jasper. So I can't stand neither Jasper, nor Bella right now. Nor the Cullens for that matter. They killed one of the Quileutes and had the nerve to demand Edward's presence on their land. In my opinion it's their fault Bella got hurt and she just can't see it.
It also doesn't make sense to me for Silas to want Jake as his dad and then just don't want him anymore because Jasper might be back. He only spent like a month with Jasper, and probably much more with Jacob. It was out of the blue. I could understand Solar wanting to see Jasper, but the whole conversation was just too farfetched for a five-year old I think.
I think if you hadn't made everything so rash, hadn't Bella abandon Jacob for Japser right after he killed Jared, I would have been ok with it. If there was slow development, Kaspersky winning her and Silas back, gaining their trust instead of being a territorial, demanding asshole and Jacob slowly giving in on Leah's imprint. That way Bella would be there for Jacob as a friend, because he needs to be near her and a relationship with Leah. It wouldn't have been my first choice, but I would have liked the development. It's your story after all and you decide who Bella ends up with. I respect that, how you went about it just seemed all wrong to me.
I really tried to continue after it was clear were it was heading, because I really enjoyed reading this and I think you are a pretty good writer. It just got too much. The whole story as you have written it made me feel like Jacob was the right choice. So I'll just drop out beafore I hate this story and keep in mind the cliff-diving chapter as my personal HEA.
I sure will read more of your stories because they seem to be pretty good.
Thanks for sharing.
orchidluv chapter 23 . 3/6/2016
I really hope that jacob and bella are able to form some sort of lasting relationship.
orchidluv chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Is bella going to be getting into something with jacob? she seems to have forgotten that she's engaged. regardless that jasper left, she seems to forget a key point...he will return.
Siiillltt chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Okay. The first story was great, and so was this one for a while. I'm going to stop right here because I know how this is going to end. Bella is going to go back to Jasper. I ship them with all of my Twilight-infested heart, but I can't bear to read this anymore. Bella was meant to be with Jacob in this story. You forced what shouldn't happen, to happen. You're a great author, but...
Christinarsls chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
I wish I had stop reading at the end of chapter 24. After that this story sucked. I would take a hybrid child any day and I hated that
the newest daughter chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
I can't believe she would agree with Jazz and have no contact with Jake. That is so wrong and Jasper is more than wrong for demanding it of her.
the newest daughter chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Yay I am so glad for both Jake and Leah. I hope they can find a way to all get along
the newest daughter chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Poor Jared. Poor Jake. I don't know how Bella can hurt them like that after knowing how it felt.
the newest daughter chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
As much as I love Jasper I really hope she doesn't wear that ring.
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »