Reviews for MISSION: Back on the Horse
GREAT
trout1986 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Go Jethro
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ok so I don't know how I feel about the fic over all. I liked most of it but the sex at the strip club was way too raunchy for me. I love smut but that scene went too far for me. I also thought that the intereaction woth Gibbs and Jen was not needed seeing as this story was supposed to be about healing Tony. I personally hate Jen and was annoyed she was such a large part of the story after they got back. I did however love the double meaning at the end where Gibbs said he was putting the rubber cock in the wood chipper.
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
OH. MY. GOD! This is so hothothot! You really know how to put people through a roller coaster. And the psychology of the thing was also right on. Sexual healing indeed. Also the characterization was great. It's a nasty business, and yes, Jenny did fuck Tony over badly. For her own ends-and she hung him out to dry. And Gibbs was justifiably pissed.

This is amazing. Smut with plot, characterization and psychological growth. I am in awe of your talent. Keep going with this stuff-You have a fan in me!
finlaure chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
A copy of this is going into my private file that is saved for loney rainy nights like tonight. To say thank you would be an understatement. Wow, The only thing that could have been added would have been for Tony and Ziva to go for it and just throw in Abby and Tim somewhere for fun. Maybe you could write a ssequeal and use them too. Wow, off to the coldest shower of my life now. Wowza!
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow! Can't wait to read more of your stories.