Reviews for The Courtship Festival
Razor of DOOM chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
you my friend know how to spin a tale
Robbie Madden chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Thank you please Wright more spyro X cynder stories soon. You have NO IDEA how much this story means to me. The end was so perfect that I cried more than I have in my entire life.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a story worth reading.
Soulfire72 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
That was quite well-written and very sweet. The setting is interesting given that there's no such chance in the games for them... though I admit I was at least curious as to who Crystal ended up with. That's about my only nitpick.
theuone chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
what a story, I was getting worried when I noticed Crystal's place in all of this. before this chapter that is.
Opal chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I love this story
NightSentinal chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
This is so lovely and the most beautiful work I have ever read between Spyro and Cynder.

It's simply very touching to the soul.
CanzetYote chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Aww...if I were Spyro during the part where Cynder cries, I would've licked Cynder's tears from her snout with my tongue to comfort her.

Spyro isn't the only one with a crush on Cynder.
Adriana W chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Cute!
Only Exception 23 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
A very great chapter and a good happy ending... :) I say :)
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
A beautiful and emotional ending to a beautiful and emotional story. Well done.
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I really like how these gifts are building up...
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
A bit of relationship building between Spyro and Cynder and a nice interact with two OC's. Cyrstal and the mole.
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
A nice start. Introduces the festival, has our characters interact with said foreign festival and then finally meet a guardian.
Jvuk487 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
A grand story! First story by you iv read, and I'm liking your writing style already. Can't wait to read more
PixelKit chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Hgjfrk1cvbgj. I love you. QuQ Oh my Gosh. This is probley thee greatest spyro love story- actually, thee greatest love story I've ever read. Period. I laughed so hard at Spyro's cluelessness xD and feltso bad for Cynder at some points; who was just portrayed awesomely btw. They all were actually! Lol I also loved the plot twist at the end with Cynder geting Spyro a gift for free. That would be epic. And how you ended with Ignitis. I will love you for ever. Thank you for an amazing story. :D