Reviews for Seven Days of Sin
Aleaster chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
This was really funny, but why didn't gohan just free videl and hightail it out of there? Better yet, why didn't he break the net and get out?
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Poor Sharpner! I'll admit,t his one was amusing, though. Sorry, Gohan, women don't have a "secret language". (It's a good thing for him that they don't, or he'd be confused forever.)

I'd say Sharpner's burning pride rivals Vegeta's anyday. At least, in this story!

Great work!

Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
["Don't you want to make heaven even more heavenly?" Sharpner is his usual hilariously awesome self in this one.

No ice cream for him, though. I'd feel sorry for him, except... I can't. I tried, and I can't.

[unfairness of the world and angle babes.] The last line, ahaha. Sharpner been studying too much geometry? The world will never know... (Teasing, of course.)

Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Haha, this was definitely more your usual style, I'd say. In order to be a tribesman, you need a college degree? Well, there goes that career!

This was an amusing/cute oneshot. Videl's pep talk was of course, very inspiring.

Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
An obvious choice for anger, to be sure. :)

I always felt more sorry for Videl during the match with Spopovitch, but a person can't help but feel sorry for Gohan, too. At the very least, she's a good friend to him, and it's not as if Gohan's been blessed with a lot of friends his own age. Not to mention, he knows he defeated Cell, and to see and put up with someone being hurt in such a way? That'd be very difficult. He feels he has the power to stop it, but he can't. And that would be a terrible feeling!

It's such a rare thing to see Gohan truly angry. His natural personality is fairly mellow. Well, at least he puts his anger to good use!

Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Greed has its purpose, but too much greed can destroy a person, as I'm sure Hercule is well aware! I do wonder, though, when he realized that he was doing wrong. Of course, if he wasn't greedy enough, people would probably think he was a fake, so appearances had to be kept up... Hmmm...

Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
[Jealousy was always the elephant in the room.] My sister's favorite phrase is about the elephant in the room. You don't hear it much these days; it's good that it hasn't been totally forgotten.

[one of those old ladies that had her house filled with cats] Nope, that's me instead!

Another good chapter. You brought up some interesting points, here. Even though Sharpner obviously has NO CLUE, as in, he keeps pushing even when it's obvious Videl doesn't like him, ya still got to feel a little bit sorry for him. He tries too hard. Haha.

Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Feeling a little better now that it's nine o'clock in the evening. Just a warning, I have three kittens frolicking about up here. It's both funny and frustrating. Funny most of the time, frustrating that they're clawing up both my couch and all my tissues. But I guess I can deal. I don't like this couch, anyway.

First M-rated story, huh? Well, my first M-rated story was pretty lame, I think. Nobody told me it was lame, but it happened to be for an anime that hasn't been officially put into English, so...all the readers spoke English as a second or third or...fourth language.

Anyway! The classic Seven Sins. I've been working on one of these for ages, and surprisingly (or not surprisingly), it's rated M, too. I haven't finished or updated mine in over a year, though. I'm a bad 'fic author...

[One of them could be cutting an orange and they'd say it was erotic.] That's just glorious.

Nice way to end, by tying it in with the beginning. :) This was a shorter piece, but understandably so. Definitely not bad for your first M-rated fiction.

GohanSSJ2x chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
7 sins, 7 great chapters
miss-apple-dbz chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Oh, you're being mean to Sharpie again!

Hehe, again, *love* the pick up lines. Still wondering if they actually work.

Yes, I agree; Sharpner does have an arrogant streak to him sometimes. And that's even more of a sin than pride, I tell you! (...or are they the same?)

Anyway, I must think of a punishment for you for ignoring my nice, gentle request to be nice to Sharpner.

Just a question though; since in you're in DeviantArt, any plans to do some fanart?
miss-apple-dbz chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Normally I'd think that Erasa is the lazy one, but when it comes to shopping, she's just as high up there as Bulma (and 18). Hehe.

I have a feeling that Gohan won't share his ice cream with Sharpner... _

I love Sharpner's pick up lines! They're soo funny! I wonder if they really work on girls besides Videl.
ndesi62 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
I can't express in words just how sheerly sublime the LOL's I've gotten from reading your story have been.
Anonymous Void chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
I think you forgot to put "Complete" on this, unless you have more you want to add to this. Sharpner's report reminded me of a certain report in Summer School about Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

And there was Sharpner's nearly fatal blonde moment for the day.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
LOL. I would want to be rich before I invited any Saiyan of any part to an all they could eat. This is soo good! Only one more left. Please update soon. I'm looking forward to the last one.
Anonymous Void chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
Erasa's a demon in disguise. This is the closest those three are gonna get to Hell.