Reviews for Not Again
Marronka chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I totally love it!

I saw you have Sukisho story, and I was like "OMG, why didn't I read it?" But as I kept on reading I noticed that I read it already! (when I was relly REALLY Sukisho obsessed xD not that I don't like it now! I still love it but the time that I was reading it's lemons all the time has just passed -)

And now I remember - THAT'S how I started reading your stories :D
Domobird chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Awwh, so cute.

I'd like to think that Yoru and Ran planned this out so they could get Sora and Nao to fall in love so they could be together more often.
Mikuzu chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Loved it. Heh...Ran and Yoru must be pretty pissed.
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Love this! Yoru and Ran are so cute together but Sora and Sunao are just as cute! (grins) otally amazing and wonderfully written.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
aww
my tragic weaboo past chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
One word: nosebleed.
coffee.apples.cookie.eater chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
*-* this was EXACTLY what I was looking for! yay! you've made my day!

soo perfect! aw, sexy sexy yoru, and I absolutely looved the end ;D

great lemon, great story
FreshPrinceLover chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
whoa! i kept forgetting to breath, that was so unbelievable hot! excellent, well done. absoluty loved it :D!
TheWitchBaby chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
wow! LOVED IT! Most can't pull off the flow between Sora and Yoru's consciousness and Nao and Ran's very well, but you did great job! Easy to follow and the yaoi...*drools* Yeah, the yaoi was hot... :D
ReishiColleen chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
*Nosebleed*

oohh,, 5 star rating for cuteness and lemony goodness!
Verboten Byacolate chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
The most nosebleed-inducing Sukisho fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
lol awesome. they suddenly just randomly gained control of their own bodies xD
randomness chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
wow that was extremely well-written; it seemed like you captured both sora's and sunao's (and even yoru's and ran's, for that matter) feelings and thoughts right. well done, i'd love to see you write more pieces like this, obviously you've got the talent to do so :)
chibi seme chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
What a cute lemon scenes!
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
OMG! I'm ashamed to admit that I read the whole short story with my mouth open... OMG! that was good... arigato
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »