Reviews for Ironside: The Madness of Kings
lemonpig73 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Finally got round to read it all again. I must admit that I had forgotten the previous chapters. Actually it was great reading all 7 chapters in one go!
I like the story and can't wait to see where you are going with it. Update soon!
LucyMb chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Well worth the wait, although I have to admit I am chomping at the bit for more. Love the descriptions and the way you think about how Ed feels in all this - great chapter thanks - can't wait for the next one.
bluesybelge chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
It's wonderful to see you're back. This is a very, very intriguing story. It would be a shame if you couldn't finish it.

And yes I know what it's like to set up for yourself a deadline and then discover you will never make it because ... things have happened.

And I guess I may say you're the one who started it all. Inspiring some of us to give it a try. So please keep on being the inspiring factor.

Ed sure is having a hard time but ... well as usual he'll get over it.

Love the story.
julieo chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Thank you sooo much for this...You are an amazing writer. So good to have you back. xx
charlotte ruskin chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I was so delighted to see an update to this story! The emotion was so intense for Ed, and you so accurately portray everyone! Your stories are worth the wait, and thank you so much for this terrrific story!
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Yippee! This one had me hooked from the start. I am happy you have decided to continue it. Good Chapter. Hope Ed gets it together.
Mounty Swiss chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Yayayay! Take all the time you need if you write such great stuff!

LOVED the wonderful description of Ed's state. Thank you very much!
charlotte ruskin chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Just finished re-reading this awesome story! I love it and cant wait to see the direction that you are going with it; judging from your other wonderful stories, I know that I will not be disappointed. Happy and healthy New Year to you!

Charlotte
moms5thchild chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
You're back! You're back, I wondered where you were... and I worried a little bit too. (a lot, actually) I am glad you are finishing this story and I do like that you have managed to keep track of what has been happening.

hehehe I am so happy!

Mom
ksknowles chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Outstanding so far. Cannot wait for the ne t chapter.
Mounty Swiss chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Thank you very much!

I hate being registrated and NEVER do - but today I did: Just to tell you how much I like your Ironside-Stories.

I have read all of them at least twice. I especially love the long ones with Ed Brown in troubles :-)

Please go on!
Charlotte chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Absolutely thrilled and delighted to see an update to this story! I knew you would not abandon sergeant Brown! Awesome update and I am totally hooked and wondering where your brilliantly creative writing will take Ironside and his team!
Lisa Paris chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Really glad to see this one ressurected. Looking forward to reading more.
Lisa Paris chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
I hope you haven't abandoned this story?

I have been re-reading and really enjoying your Ironside fic, and would love to see this one unravel.
Crunch13 chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Really enjoying this story & avidly looking forward to the next chapter!

Ann