Reviews for Vice Versa
MangaGrl2665 chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
That is adorable. I can't think of another word for it. Hope you haven't abandoned this.
The Shadowless Nuance chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
This is such a cute story. Why don't ou finish it? or continue it at least. I think your works are worth it : )
Momma Lici chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
I do hope you come back to this one day. This has such promise.
Mihzuki chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
The third installment was my favorite, but I loved them all. You've captured Haruhi perfectly, which I think is rather hard since she can be such an obtuse character. Well done and thanks (as always)!
Just For Today chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
My favorite writer & my favorite Ouran Pairing. AWESOME. :D I really, really hope you'll come back to this someday! 3
Library's Poltergeist chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Awesome collection! I know you're more focussed on your Inuyasha stories, but I hope that this fic doesn't fall off your radar.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love those twins! 33
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Yay! One of my very favourite authors has posted an Ouran story! I just discovered Ouran about a month or 2 ago, and I've fallen completely! Please keep updating! I want to red more.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
What she needs is Mori. He'd hive her a hand helping her out of there. It's kind of his way of doting on her. He's so sweet... Sorry, I ship Mori/Haru.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love the twins! They always make me laugh! You have amazing characterization. Good for you! Don't worry, I mostly only type in exclamation points. I speak normally. Excuse me while I find some popcorn for the Twins' second act...
The Milk Bandit chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
_ Ich liebe deine Geschichte! Please update soon!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Brilliant~!
LovelyObject chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
This is really great so far. It's nice to find a good OHSHC piece, especially since they're so rare! All of the characters are as they were originally written, except for Kyoya (in some parts), which is no small feat. But, it's only to be expected considering the other works you've accomplished. Good luck writing and please update soon!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Wonderful, as always. I hope you update soon.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Oh, this is interesting. I hope you aren't planning to abandon this?