Reviews for One Shots from the Something More Series
sunligh584 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
These one shots were HOT and amazing I loved them. Thank you for writing them. :)
Bernarde chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
"Am I forgiven?"

"No!"

xD loved that! and... yeah, I need a couple ice showers at this point.
Bernarde chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Oh he looked so good in those trunks, too! Black and pink... I don't know how they can be such manly colors, but... ah... beautiful Punk. (I never feel comfortable calling him 'Phil'...)

God this was hot. And the spacing is great... it's hard to read stories when they're all in a huge clump, yeah?
Bernarde chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Mark... a bottom... and... Matt... on top?

*mind reels*
Bernarde chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Lol forever. "Chief Staight-Edge"... perfect.
WordLifeCeNa chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
yo wats up man

maybe john and shawn when shawn turned on him?

I dunno lol keep posting
BellaHickenbottom chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING WHEN I SAW THAT MOVE ON SUPERSTARS, MY FRIEND DID TOO! WE KEPT COMMENTING ON IT lol. this just proves that nobody in WWE is actually straight cuz they have too many fans thinking otherwise lol i loved the grumpy Mark lol
Dark Kaneanite chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Mm, I was thinking about that when they were fighting. Matt was just holding on and not letting go and it looked like he was whispering something in Mark's ear. Granted they were probably talking about what moves they were doing, but still..to my mind, it was dirty talk.

Loved It!
MonkeysUncle chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Oh Matt.

Sexy as always,

I love Matt topping Taker.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
LOVE IT!
Ashura77 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
WOW

Great chapter hehe, just to imagine those two like that, yummy :-), evil Matt for teasing the Deadman like that :-)

Just loved it

*kisses*
SkyeEyes16 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
I LOVE it! I'm glad that you used the move thing! It fits brilliantly with the one shot theme. XD Yay! I'm happy! :)
ShipperQueen93 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Lol I was thinking about somthing like this after i watched Superstars!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
I never imagined this pairing, but my God it was good!
SkyeEyes16 chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Oh! Oh! I have an idea. You know that new move that Matt has been using? The weird bear hug like thing with the weird thrusting motion? He did it recently on the Superstars show while wrestling with the Undertaker? You should involve that move in one of the one shots.

BTW love this series. I've read them like 3 times now or so. XD