Reviews for When You Come Back Down
Sarah chapter 21 . 6/15
Loving it! Please update!
FawkesKerrin chapter 21 . 4/4
Gosh I've been waiting for ages for this story to update :) And I love every line of it too Hope you will update soon again :)
misswings89 chapter 1 . 3/25
That was a lovely story
ANGiiEBaby chapter 21 . 1/28
Ouch, this hurts my heart. :(
It's like a double-edged sword! I want her to wake up BUT not if she'll be in a huge amount of pain. UGH, seriously! This makes me uneasy. And the baby too, jeez. I'm just going to hope that she wakes up WITH memories in tact, thank you very much, and that it all happens soon! please and thank you! 3
Deyse chapter 21 . 1/25
I want her waking up so she can go back to her dear Andrew's arms and their cute baby girl - who also needs to have her condition improved!
You got a LOT of work to be done here, sis! And after so much time, please tell me you got a new chapter already on your mind and most importantly on your computer!
P.S. I love the way Andrew prayed by her bed... So moving and so heartbreaking!
P.S. 2. And I'm glad Tess is there also praying for angel girl.
YOu did a wonderful job as always. Now, please, more soon!
Spotmouse chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
I hope you update. have been enjoying this story. it's really good!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
This is a wonderful story. I am reading, and I am checking for updates regularly, so please continue!
Alyxzia chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Please don't leave the cliff hanger unfinished. Great story so far.
Deyse chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
I couldn't believe it as I saw the notification about this post! :D
I love the chapter, even if it's filled with angst and Andrew's sadness is heartbreaking! Poor angel boy! Sis, she has to wake up! This is gone too far and now I'm here sitting on the edge of my chair wondering what will happen to Monica and the baby! Please, get them out of this soon!
Tell me you're still you chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
Poor Andrew. :'(
ANGiiEbaby chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Ohhhh please let her wake up! I can't stand it, I really can't. If she stays in a coma ... No. Not okay. That baby needs a mommy. FIX IT! Is this your idea of revenge for my last chapter?! If so ... well played, my girl, well played ;)
ANGiiEbaby chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I thought I had read this! But no ... I had not. It's all so sad, ughhh why when things were so good?! Seriously? Too good to be true I suppose. And aw, a baby girl! You better make them both okay! Right now. Poor Andrew, my heart hurts for him! :(

Please update soon? I will if you do! ;)
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god this is soo sad but soo good! I don't think it's right for the angels of God to be judging something that only he can have the right to call the shots on. I hope that you will continue this story!
pinkrosebud35 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I loved this story. please could you write a sequel to it. thanks very .much.
TBAAGLCFAN24 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is such a great story! Definitely pulls at the heartstrings! I am eagerly awaiting chapter 20! :)