Reviews for When You Come Back Down
CountryGirlz029 chapter 23 . 7/11/2021
Has then been a update for this story.
Elisa chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
I enjoy these stories!
bspooky3 chapter 23 . 8/22/2020
What a beautiful story, I do hope there will be much more to come, soon...
ANGiiEbaby chapter 23 . 8/10/2020
OMG.

I am soft. This was beautiful. And Abby is such a lovely name for the wee one. I love it all.

We are BACK!
Deyse chapter 23 . 8/9/2020
Sis, I can't see the text! It seems there's sthg wrong with the format. Please, fix it cause I was all excited when I was there was a new post and now I'm eagar to know what's gonna happen! :)
Deyse chapter 22 . 7/13/2020
FINALLY SHE WOKE UP! To Andrew it was only a week but I've been waiting for that for years! LOL

Ah, Kim! I've spent the day rereading this wonderful story. Although I remembered most part of it, there were some details I had already forgotten and what a pleasure was to see my favourite angels back into action. I've always loved your emotional writing, the way you portray them... Nobody else can do it that well!

This new chapter was such a relief! They shared so many lovely moments together and then, when the accident happened, I was as brokenhearted and worried as Andrew! The scene in which she moves her hand and then opens her eyes to see his own eyes staring at her is precious!

Please, tell me that the little angel will get out of the incubator soon? I want everybody together!

PS. I was angry at Allie too! C'mon, woman, can't you talk and drive properly?!
ANGiiEbaby chapter 22 . 7/11/2020
“Open your eyes for me.”

Jesus.

I am a soft, puddle of gd mush. I love you, thank you for this update. We’re in a desert and we only have each other! :)
Amy chapter 21 . 4/20/2020
Great Story, I just couldn‘t stop reading! I hope you‘ll finish it one day, i‘d love to see what‘s going to happen.
MaxiP99 chapter 21 . 1/3/2020
Kimbre this is an extraordinary story ! I binge read it , and I love it ! Please finish it . I want to see Monica come out of her coma , and the baby get better and I want to see Monica Tess and Andrew , forgive each other ! Please keep writing !
MelindaWheeler chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
continue
paganchic chapter 21 . 8/30/2018
I have to know how it ends. Please continue
christianqueenofegypt chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
keep going! I LOVE your story!
Sarah chapter 21 . 6/15/2015
Loving it! Please update!
FawkesKerrin chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
Gosh I've been waiting for ages for this story to update :) And I love every line of it too Hope you will update soon again :)
misswings89 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015