Reviews for Valentines Day and Manaphy!
MjrGenMatt chapter 1 . 2/11
Good job, this was pretty good.

One question though...
When did Dawn acquire the hulk strength to pick up Ash and throw him into the ocean?
EmperorDraco7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great job on the story, I really like it.
Thatguyoverthere chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Cool Story Bro. Ha loved the wandering hand part
Skitty16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
good one!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
A solid story, and I didn't mind Ash being out of character. It actually made the story more interesting.
Obscurites chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I can't find the best word to describe the sweet and fluffiness of this story! :D

Well done!
awncioieniojckdlenmnejkcmnjek chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
truly ash is an ass man
HErOKetChuMz chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This story is really funny even you make ash out of his normal form but I'll give you 5/5 for this story.

It very funny and I almost fell of the chair when drew come and said something and got confuse and faints... hahahahahahahaha he really funny and keep going!
Kamen Rider OOO Fan 12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wicked Story!
X-Imogen-X chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
this story is amazing really good!
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
O.O

Ya know, now that I think about Drew does sorta look like a shrub...
LuciferIX chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Considering everything you don't really see Manaphy as often as you should in Advanceshipping stories. Although I would have probably liked this to be a chapter fic to go into more detail and extend a few places it wasn't all that bad.

That's really the only thing that I can say against this. It was a good idea for a fic and brings together good aspects that could be touched on with a heart swap between Ash and May.

While longer would have been better this was still a good read, entertaining and funny. Hope to see more from you in the future, keep 'em coming!
zeaeevee chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
haha! this was really cute AND really funny!

i loved it!