Reviews for Sticks and Stones
LOve it! :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
LIKE. :)))
neon kun chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
I really loved the fic. How you developed the characters and all that. Except things ended up a bit rushed with the last few chapters since you were doing a good job at being steady with the development. It probably had something to do with you being bored with the story already but it's a shame.

I see what you wanted to do with the ending but the epilogue didn't do much justice to it, if you ask me. Epilogues have their detached feel but I didn't notice it at all. Neither did I notice I was at the last chapter. It felt as though you kept things hanging.

Perhaps it made sense all to you, but you weren't completely able to show it with the end, how you see it fit.

Nonetheless, it was a good read. A bit disappointed with the ending but it'll do. Good work. :)

On another note, how you developed the characters' growth from their established standing (you did well on that part too - i clearly saw how you wanted them to be portrayed as without overtly being too straightforward and made good use of words that fit) was just really commendable.

~neon kun
Le Ugly Artist chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
i adore this whole story!

"sakura, marry me, i don't have bushy eyebrows."

xD lol loved that!

you write so awesomely ! 3
Exrahlixxibith chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
Sooo cute! xD

I could tell from the beggining Naruto and Ino was gonna happen. Not a bad couple I must admit. I was kinda sad that Sasuke and Sakura didn't solidify the relationship in the end though. I mean, yeah, it's obvious that they will never be with anyone but eachother...but still

Anywhoo, GREAT STORY! XDDDDD
Exrahlixxibith chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You should give it a second genre too. It's humorus as well as romance lolz

Oh and I LOVE the story Like Vitamin Water. That story was a reason that I became addicted to Vitamin water 0.0

Great story s far, even though its only the first chapter and I have a ways to go

I understand the whole being in a SasuSaku phase. It happens to me sometimes. Right now for example. Which is why I'm reading and writing SasuSaku stories atm ;
always-kh chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
so cute! and i like the song lyrics you used.
always-kh chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
i still don't think i get why she's so desperate to stay with lee and why she'd go with a guy she doesn't like like that usually only insecure girls would do that... certainly different from usual though.
always-kh chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
i like that the story isn't overdone and that the emotions come across well and it's interesting with likeable characters.
always-kh chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
so sad poor naruto and sasuke things suck for both of them...
always-kh chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
poor naruto. :(

interesting story though.
always-kh chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
i rather like it. a hint of realism and interest and not too much drama just for the sake of it and you can get a good feel for the characters and interactions.
always-kh chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i like it the school bits and everything come across well.
wickedosity335 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
:) i like that your characters are way more 3 dimensional then most people make them. :D Like OMG naruto actually had problems. :P you tread where others fear to go my friend. :P
delirious0ne chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
I enjoyed reading this fic. It was lighthearted and pretty darn cute. Naruto and sasuke are sweet! I love them both. I never read a naruto and ino pairing but I do find them good together )
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »