Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Exrahlixxibith chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You should give it a second genre too. It's humorus as well as romance lolz

Oh and I LOVE the story Like Vitamin Water. That story was a reason that I became addicted to Vitamin water 0.0

Great story s far, even though its only the first chapter and I have a ways to go

I understand the whole being in a SasuSaku phase. It happens to me sometimes. Right now for example. Which is why I'm reading and writing SasuSaku stories atm ;
always-kh chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
so cute! and i like the song lyrics you used.
always-kh chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
i still don't think i get why she's so desperate to stay with lee and why she'd go with a guy she doesn't like like that usually only insecure girls would do that... certainly different from usual though.
always-kh chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
i like that the story isn't overdone and that the emotions come across well and it's interesting with likeable characters.
always-kh chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
so sad poor naruto and sasuke things suck for both of them...
always-kh chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
poor naruto. :(

interesting story though.
always-kh chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
i rather like it. a hint of realism and interest and not too much drama just for the sake of it and you can get a good feel for the characters and interactions.
always-kh chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i like it the school bits and everything come across well.
wickedosity335 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
:) i like that your characters are way more 3 dimensional then most people make them. :D Like OMG naruto actually had problems. :P you tread where others fear to go my friend. :P
delirious0ne chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
I enjoyed reading this fic. It was lighthearted and pretty darn cute. Naruto and sasuke are sweet! I love them both. I never read a naruto and ino pairing but I do find them good together )
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
An amazing fic. w I enjoyed every part of it and I'm so happy I read it! Even if it was your first AU fic it was awesome to me! :D You're a good writer!
My Bittersweet Ending chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
awwww - this was so . . . cute and sweet and adorabubble (:

awesome read, totally worth it and absolutely amazing. particularly refreshing how uncliched and believable it is (:
Fashion Monster chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
AMAZING :)
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
i wouldn't really call that an epilogue. Seemed more like the beginning to the end of the story... kinda ended to fast or abruptly for me... but oh well. Still liked it :)
Decimal Writer chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
"He just made a joke, Sakura-chan. Laugh."

I totally laughed. Amazing; this is amazing. Thank you for this amazing story. I'm only on chapter 2 and this is amazing!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »