Reviews for Blood Moon
Born in 20th Century chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
grand
Jazzy286 chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
:O You have a talent for making for making trailers. I pictured it all in my head as I read it and was great :)
Juley chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Wow!I think that Jasper is afraid that Alice would be terrefit if she see his scars from the newborns in his past...PS...LOVE this story!
Juley chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Well...kind of disepointed about the kiss...but I enjoy how Jasper and Alice are getting closer and closer to each other...
Juley chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
OMG!Jasper saved Alice's life!I wish some cute boy could do that for me...anyways,LOVE this story!Can't wait for more chapters!
Keny chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Lol love it its fuckin fabbb ok kep it up but u make to many speling mistakez ... Jasper is actally spelt jazper lol suddenly iz spelt sudenley lol xxoxox bye
Senile-felineS chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I just remembered. Alice smelt to james like bella smelt to edward. If you used that then, nice touch.
Senile-felineS chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
This chapter was good enough, but i feel the need to return to my earlier point. It seems rather stretched that alice is noticing all of these things about the cullens now when she's know them for 2 years. It might have been better if you had come up with an in-story reason for why she did or did not notice as well as how she had explained it.
Senile-felineS chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Some questions: First, has alice really not figured out the cullens are vampires? Surely the clues would be there? Second, emmit hates rosalee? And a compliment, the romance here is rather more belivable than the stuff in twilight, at least here it's not REALLY love at first sight, since she had already seen him plenty before she realised he was grouchy. That always bothered me in twilight that bella fell for edward while he was still being a bastard.
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was quite a risky move. This chapter basically started the story with the end. It might have been better to start with some exposition about how she came to forks. It would have probably made a better hook. On the other hand, it's your story to tell, so you can do whatever you want.
kittenb999 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
loved he chapter, I especially thought the doctor's orders line was very cleaver
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
So, as you know my firend made a banner for you :D
this one gallery/38070354#/d569xak
this one #/d569yci
yay, but I must gave her 5 bugs :P
but anyway, this is cool :D
robby chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
Oh good finally the plot thickens.
robby chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
First chapter sounds like a crountry western song.
ksarge chapter 28 . 11/6/2011
listen, i really like your writing and everything but it is really annoying me how weak your two main characters are. Alice is not some whimpy girl who would cry about everything and jasper killed hundreds of vampires if he felt every bad thing they did he would have been dead a long time ago so thatis flawed. plus it mkae jasper look like a complete whimp he isn't like that. in stephanies books he is my favorite character how awsome he is and how his love for alice made him want to change the only weak thing about himwas is inability to control is blood lust. Yu are slowly turning me against your story by maing him so useless. he is strong and one of the best fighters of the cullens so please stop making him out to be this inept loser vampire when in fact he is one of the most fierce of them all people fear jasper they dont treat him the way james is treating him. okay sorry o rash on your writing but this is one thing you should take seriously into account. thanks.