Reviews for Childish Friends
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Haha cute! XD
1misspotter chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
defentily intersting and a 1 of a kind story serilousy thou Sev wouldn't even had a single drink u know his father great ideas all the same
noreenklose chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Nice and cute! I liked the part of the two of them sneaking out away from Poppy the best. Thanks for writing it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Gently carried her out? Why does that hurt then?
Sick Teletubby chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I loved the ending! Hilarious!
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Well, I read your summary, saw the words 'Severus's colleagues think he's drunk,' and I knew I had to read it. Good thing I did :)

My favorite part is probably the ending...or the staff meeting ;)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
this was a cute story although i would have loved reading about the escape from the hopital wing
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I don't it was terribly nice to let everyone think Severus was a drunk; maybe it's just me, but it's not much fun for him, after all, because that kind of thing could make Albus think less of Snape (not that he needs much help). I hope Minerva is honest enough to tell the other teachers the truth, since Poppy obviously is not.

Still a cute story, though.
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i love this story is awsome and i love how the made a run for it by turinng into there animals hehe poor poppy she got the worst people to nurse back to care both r stubbron
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
awesome story iloved it.
Wolfyfox chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
yay! they actually escaped in this one. love it
Nanchih chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Falcons do not carry prey or other things in their beaks - they clutch them in their talons, their feet. Even if he was careful, it probably would hurt. But, I like the idea of them out in the sunshine.
Minerva McGonagall 62 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Of course I like your story. The impression of Severus gently carrying Minerva in his beak was the best!
flourelle chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aw!
Melancholera chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hmm... Everything about drinking sort of makes me feel uncomfortable, but I really liked the ending!