Reviews for Wand of the Cosmo
Sabrina chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was a really good fan fic, you should make a Multi-chap of them actually falling in love, and I like how this was a bit crack-ish, it made me laugh. :3
Malo919 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. No one's written about him? Sheesh. I really thought there'd be a lot more out there for Timmy/Sanjay. For God's sake, Sanjay once said to Timmy, "I'll see you in my dreams!" And, his date to a dance was a Timmy look-alike! Really. But this was kinda cute. You should write more of this. Maybe I will too... I do have a Timmy Turner book I can parody.

Hope you do more of this!
The Mourning Dragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
YAY! Sonjay story! Still the one and only. Cute story!
tdpr rousidbte chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
but fariy magic can't make someone fall in love its in da rules
missmelaniebee chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome story. Really funny, really in-character, and really kind of adorable. Great job!
JoyHeart chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
YES! The forum did NOT lie! I know, how can no one have written a Sanjay fic? Why is he not in the character list? He's so canonly gay for Timmy it's unbelieveable...
SpriteCoke chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Lol, that was awesome. And now I think Sanjay might just be adorably obsessive, not annoying, lol.

Awesome episode! :D You got the character's written perfectly, like always. :)
kirstyn.anastasia chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Yo.

you're amazing.

i could totally visualize that.

and it was hilarious.

seriously.
DarkAngel10003 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
LOL! That was completely AMAZING! I can actually see that happening in the actual show...well without the whole makeout session but still this fic made my day! Completely hilarious! Keep up the great work!:D