Reviews for In The House of Elrond
Anjion chapter 18 . 4/29
Truly beautiful. Thank you
Anjion chapter 12 . 4/26
Who is Arthor? I don't remember hearing about him.
Anjion chapter 7 . 4/23
I don’t know whether to be sympathetic or amused. You really do write well. Where did you find all the Elvish words?
Anjion chapter 6 . 4/22
I have to say, the idea of an embarrassed Glorfindel and Elrond is very amusing!
Anjion chapter 5 . 4/22
How do you keep it up?
Anjion chapter 4 . 4/21
You are really good at story writing. Even I, who loves to write detailed stories, could not do so as eloquently as this!
Anjion chapter 2 . 4/17
Truly beautiful
Alassea Telrunya chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Fallen-Autumn-Leaves chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Your stories are magnificent! You have a gift of letting your readers experience the feelings of your characters. I have cried more over events in them than I have at anything else! Thank you for such wonderful stories.
Death-Within-Me chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
I am surprised Gilraen was the one who asked if Glorfindel regretted anything. In my opinion, it should have been the other way around.

If I was in Gilraen's position, I would have been severely humiliated and full of regrets. Why is she being so lenient towards what Glorfindel did?
Death-Within-Me chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Well this chapter certainly depressed me. I was actually hoping Glorfindel and Gilraen would get together somehow.
D Jarvis chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
This is the best chapter of the best fanfic yet! (Of course I haven't read past this chapter yet). Not only does it nail the world of Tolkien right on the mark, but for a veteran affected by our countries' wars, you say some really good things about coping with the death of comrades and family. I have seen more death than I ever wanted, kept and keep others from dying, and am pretty tough when I have to be to get the job done. But your prose really touched me.

AlickyNicholas chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Dude, you made me cry. I'm gonna need a minute here...

Okay, now that I've composed myself, I'd like to say that I've read a lot of stories on this site that I really liked, and I've read a number that were really well written, and I've read several that I just absolutely love and will read more than once. This story is one of a very special few that in addition to fitting into all of the above categories, I also kept thinking to myself as I read it that "I *so* want this to be canon!"

This is, quite simply, breathtaking. Amazing. Insert-superlative-of-your-choice, drop-whatever-you're-doing-and-read-this-right-now good. I am in awe of you!
elrond peredhel chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
My word.. I have loved this story from the very beginning and despite the fact that you've had me crying my heart and eyes out for the past 10 minutes since I finished this chapter, I still do!

Part of me wants another chapter, to show El and Fin's reaction, but you know what? My mind filled in those parts for me and I don't think I could take reading how utterly devestated they would be!

Thank you for a heartwarming story with such brilliant characterisation, detail and emotion to it, and I've just found there are sequels... I'm doomed. :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Quite honestly, this was a fascinating story. I absolutely loved this. Not much is written about Gilraen. I cried at the end of course, but that just shows how well you dealt with emotion. It was a beautiful tale and I truly enjoyed it. Well done.