Reviews for The King of Games
Whenever you get the chance dude, this story is worth going back over.
Bryan Uzumaki chapter 24 . 5/25
good story want it to be updated soon
zachary12 chapter 24 . 5/5
nice job
Make a good and long duel between naruto and yugi
dloold87 chapter 24 . 4/25
aww update update update so far so awesome. I love the kyuubi card, I so want one it would go well with my deck
Sage of Oblivion chapter 24 . 4/22
I started to read this fic and throught every chapter I could see it becoming less spirited.
I hope you will feel better mentally soon.
Oww chapter 14 . 4/2
Eurgh, please stop with the inconsistancies. Earlier tou stopped Raigeki with Negate Attack, and now you're Special Summoning Ritual Monsters that weren't successfully Ritual Summoned first.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 24 . 2/26
wow this is one kick ass story I do wonder what the heck happened to Yugi and Tristen something not right that is all I can say I mean both were so good I think that is not the real them but I may be wrong later on.

one thing I have noticed from Yugi did show up was Tea's eyes went red like Naruto's when he gets pissed. anyway keep up the good work,
Dracoessa chapter 24 . 2/22
please update and have the finals in konoha's chunin stadium.
God of Vampires chapter 24 . 2/23
Hey EroSlackerMicha you might remember me as DHG Za6uza well this is my new account and I just want to say I really enjoy reading your stories because they are very well written and have great plots.
Krikifer chapter 24 . 2/17
Awesome story hope you keep it up. Hope you get better soon we need health pots in real life would be awesome anywho hope to see an update on any of your works hope your feeling better and hope you have a good day
Refraction of Light chapter 24 . 2/15
Nice story, wondering since their was one of the Konoha ninja on the radio would anyone of them freak out and attack the hologram? As sad as I am to see what has happened to the usually shy Yugi it does make it that much more interesting to have him as a Foe rather than a friend although I just thought he would have been the friendly yet final rival to overcome, and the perpetually nice guy who got himself stuck into the friendzone even when he used to have Tea's affections. About the Konoha guards just two things, one are there any among them that know Naruto from the academy and two this is just me nitpicking cause the thought just popped into my head, can Konoha afford to send enough ninja to guard that train for such a length of time and if they can Orochimaru's invasion. Sorry just popped into my head. Well looking forward to you updating more of your stories.
mitchpkmaster chapter 24 . 2/10
Hey man just finished reading your story and its the first time reading this crossover and if this is anything tp go by then i cant wait for more that being said, i know it not good to ask with your health but was jw when the next update will be.
If you cant get back to me dont worry but i would still like to know
make more of this its sooo good
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 4 . 1/7
Baba...she wouldn't happen to be a reference to DBZ would she?
2,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »