Reviews for The King of Games
Nice
Make more chapter
Lol what chapter 7 . 7/4
"he isn't a ninja" ...
Yes. Yes he is. That's EXACTLY what he is, no matter how "bad" his training, he was still TRAINED! He was able to use said training numerous times in just the first episode (hiding from the chunin, stealing the forbidden scroll, kicking Mizuki's ass). Against some random mugger, he would utterly destroy them. He'd almost certainly NOT be knocked out of a fight in one blow, and honestly, he COULD have let his guard down, but he is still a ninja nonetheless, and should have kicked major ass in response. I understand the tactic, and am fine with it story wise, but the way he just goes down like a punk is sad. The way he doesn't immediately think "Wow I just got my ass beat by some random CIVILIAN MUGGER! I need to step up my fucking game, cause that shits sad." Is also baffling. He's just kinda ignoring the whole ninja stuff. Not like it was his ENTIRE LIFE, or anything. I don't get how he could just give that all up, Leave, yes I understand, but giving up being a ninja, and training as a ninja, when that is what he has been doing his whole life seems like a stretch.
Shomitaheima chapter 24 . 6/26
Such a great story, keep up the good work!
Inaerion chapter 24 . 6/5
Hey. Not sure if you're still updating or not, but I just wanted to thank you for writing this story. It's by far the best crossover between these two universes that I've read. Both in terms of plot, and quality. I hope that you're doing well, and that your health improves if it hasn't already. Thanks again for taking the time to write this story.
salasdaniel74 chapter 18 . 6/3
Use the flamers as a forbidden card. (Against Naruto)?
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 24 . 5/9
Awesome chapter.
I hope you update it soon.
Griffin87443 chapter 24 . 3/20
nice keep the story up
great story hope to see this work on again at some point and hope wasn't just left unfinish
Please write more for this story it's the best yugioh Naruto crossover I've read on this site, and this really is a good story
SuperSaiyanRoseGokuBlack chapter 24 . 1/8
love this story...it's really awesome so please continue it...oh and if I may make a suggestion...have one to four of naruto's duel monsters summoned at all times somehow to have them watching over him at all time when he's not in a duel
Okaze chapter 24 . 12/6/2016
Love this story and I wish you'd continue it. There aren't enough good crossovers like this.
Ushko uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I see that you threw in a little bit of bleach into this story.
monsterkillers124 chapter 24 . 11/3/2016
please continue and update
Kaisha Agariba Hiniku chapter 24 . 10/13/2016
It has been quite some time since you last, updated this one! I honestly loved it and still do today! Please continue this fanfic and update it soon.
2,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »