Reviews for The King of Games
Ushko uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/25
I see that you threw in a little bit of bleach into this story.
monsterkillers124 chapter 24 . 11/3
please continue and update
Kaisha Agariba Hiniku chapter 24 . 10/13
It has been quite some time since you last, updated this one! I honestly loved it and still do today! Please continue this fanfic and update it soon.
Thespurgin chapter 3 . 10/5
honestly, I feel like you've got the gameplay of duel monsters translated into a good readable format... but making an entire new suit of cards for Naruto? Kyuubi maybe, even having Pegasus research the legends of the elemental nations and making cards themed after stuff from those lands would be cool, but an entire suit? feels like a cop out.
Shadowjab17 chapter 8 . 9/9
Negate Attack can't negate Raigeki! Does-is this author not skilled with English,or are they that unfamiliar with Yugioh terms? Backfield, wasting a turns Normal Summon by using the summoned monster for a fusion, everyone using Negate Attack, and perhaps even more is wrong here.
Shadowjab17 chapter 8 . 9/9
Zombyra's effect doesn't allow it to attack directly. And why are regular duelists such pushovers?
icemaxprime chapter 6 . 8/15
Will there be someone with a kozmo deck?
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 8/10
Ouch that hurt my feelings lol
WelshDragon18 chapter 24 . 8/3
Please update this story soon please I really like reading this story.
mechamaster chapter 24 . 7/25
hey is been awhile please update this story i really like it
Damian chapter 24 . 7/6
Please make more of this fanfiction it is great and you are a great writer so keep on continuing writing this fanfic cause Yu-Gi-Oh and Naruto Fans really want to read more of this and wants to see what happens next.
Literal thousands as there are 7839 cards in the game.
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 24 . 6/26
more please
animecutylover chapter 24 . 6/21
Lol.

I bet some of the ninja pissed themselves. XD
animecutylover chapter 23 . 6/21
Omg! That Bakakashi is here? Why?
2,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »