Reviews for The King of Games
Update soon please
madmanmark666 chapter 24 . 12/19/2017
Love the story really hope you come back and finish this it's too good to be
Born2BeGodLike chapter 24 . 12/11/2017
Not Bad i found story good and like the naruto x tea. Adding rin and haku really boost the family part naruto needed. Also like and didnt see comming is yugi being a bad guy but isnt first time a good person get temporary corrupted by darkness.
Matthew Zhel chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
Honestly speaking, there are a hell of a lot of things I personally disagree with in this story and few of them for me to actually hate. First of them all is the fact that you completely disregarded chakra and it's multiple uses and second is the fact that you made Naruto into a glorified training dummy for the other "main characters". But i guess that is why this story never really made it past the next milestones so all in all I'd give a solid 6/10.
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I was kind hoping for naruto and joe sister ship
naruhanaI4445 chapter 24 . 10/7/2017
Dude I can't wait for the next chapter this is the only good one I've found that at remember from the naruto x og yugioh fanfic
Kithrin chapter 14 . 8/31/2017
i feel for you, i really do about commenters pushing a story in certain directions, and/or suggesting pairings or adding chatrecters, they do it alot for one of mine.
Dracoessa chapter 24 . 8/20/2017
I would like to see an exabition match between bakashi team and Naruto, Tea, Rin and Joey.
uzuuchi007 chapter 24 . 7/21/2017
Nice
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2017
Make more chapter
Lol what chapter 7 . 7/4/2017
"he isn't a ninja" ...
Yes. Yes he is. That's EXACTLY what he is, no matter how "bad" his training, he was still TRAINED! He was able to use said training numerous times in just the first episode (hiding from the chunin, stealing the forbidden scroll, kicking Mizuki's ass). Against some random mugger, he would utterly destroy them. He'd almost certainly NOT be knocked out of a fight in one blow, and honestly, he COULD have let his guard down, but he is still a ninja nonetheless, and should have kicked major ass in response. I understand the tactic, and am fine with it story wise, but the way he just goes down like a punk is sad. The way he doesn't immediately think "Wow I just got my ass beat by some random CIVILIAN MUGGER! I need to step up my fucking game, cause that shits sad." Is also baffling. He's just kinda ignoring the whole ninja stuff. Not like it was his ENTIRE LIFE, or anything. I don't get how he could just give that all up, Leave, yes I understand, but giving up being a ninja, and training as a ninja, when that is what he has been doing his whole life seems like a stretch.
Shomitaheima chapter 24 . 6/26/2017
Such a great story, keep up the good work!
Falvern chapter 24 . 6/5/2017
Hey. Not sure if you're still updating or not, but I just wanted to thank you for writing this story. It's by far the best crossover between these two universes that I've read. Both in terms of plot, and quality. I hope that you're doing well, and that your health improves if it hasn't already. Thanks again for taking the time to write this story.
salasdaniel74 chapter 18 . 6/3/2017
Use the flamers as a forbidden card. (Against Naruto)?
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 24 . 5/9/2017
Awesome chapter.
I hope you update it soon.
2,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »