Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
What did Eric do on Jol night? What caused him to almost loose control? How did my lady save Eric from being broken( if he killed Sookie, it would have broken him)? Dose Sookie talk to her brother Jason? Did she forgive him for making her break Calvin's arm? Why did Sookie break his arm for?
This sounds like it's building up to one of those drawn out angst-ridden artificial insemination stories.
kleannhouse chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
i love this story, the whole series, it was my first ever fanfic and it is one i will continue to read. thank you for writing and sharing. now off to buy your book. KY
SassyCass chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
That was simply beautiful. Speaking of souls. It fed mine.

Thank you for your skill with words-your artistry.
loretta57 chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
i have read this story before it is just wonderful thank you for sharing this with us although i would love to find out what felipe did to make eric take him out
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2016
this is the best ericksookie fanfiction that I ever read. And I read a lot of it
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 20 . 3/24/2016
Great story
Guest chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
I loved this story
ljpjcg chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
WOW! WOW! WOW! I don't know what else to write. I'm sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, but I basically powered through all twenty in one sitting, I was so enthralled. Your struggles to write this story is worth it's weight in gold. I appreciate you not abandoning your adoring fans and gifting us with this tale.
jilllapet chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
So wonderful... I could read about these lovers forever!
Angel Empath chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
Amazing. Loved all of your LLI stories and this one was the perfect ending. Beautiful story. Thank you.
I am looking forward to reading all your other stories, fanfic and original.
R0ckerbaby chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
Do you think you will ever write another short story in this universe where Sookie actually becomes a vampire?
pey chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
that was a wonderful series..
leti0709 chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Sookie is so ridiculous in this story. I don't know how Eric puts up with her. In only her selfish little world would it be OK for her to be surrounded by all her exes. It makes no sense...
Vwchick chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Another beautifully written Eric x Sookie love story! I love how you for so creative with how they were able to get Sookie pregnant. So smart, I've read several others where they are all Magical pregnancies, none(until this) had any basis in science. I love this shorter stories you've written about LLI. They are so good. I do wish there was more about his takeover and how they were at parenting and what the future holds for all of them. Thank you again!
1,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »