Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
HouseNorthman chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Aww! I just read this whole story and I loved it! You are a fantastic writer and I have loved everything I've read from you.
susanreader chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
You probably never check your email here anymore, but I was feeling like rereading something beautiful, so I just reread the Let Love In series, which qualifies as one of your loveleist. That doesn't look right so it must not be a real word, but thanks again for writing the series. I enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first.
GypsyNight chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Such a creative and plausible ...and oh-so-happy...story for Sookie and Eric should they go down this path. I am pregnant with my third child and enjoyed a few evenings going through this with Sookie - and appreciating her ever so thoughtful mate almost enough to bribe my husband to read this and plant some ideas ;). You write Eric & Sookie so well, I hope you'll be inspired again someday!
MultiMom chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Loved this because we adopted a baby girl from China. Wish Sookie and Eric had kept her :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Awesome! Thx for giving Eric some sun;-)
alh1971 chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
This series is amazing-a favorite I'd mine. Thank you so much for writing these gems. Would be fun to do a follow up with Sookie and the children joining Eric as immortals...
alh1971 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I'm loving Quinn. I feel sorry for the guy-painful that he's still carrying a torch for Sookie. I hope he gets his HEA with a weretigress (one that doesn't give him the boot after she's knocked up that is-I hated that CH did that to him. He really is a good albeit misguided guy).
Lady Sirona chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
this chapter kept me on the edge of my seat... Damned FOTS
Gwynwyvar chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
All of your Let Love In stories have been briilliant! I have loved the extra characters you have created. This story has been a brilliant finish to your Sooke/Eric Happy Ever After. You have inspired me and my muse is extremely thankful lol.
I'd love to see a follow on ... many years later with Adele and Agnarr?
Again my thanks ]
Gwyn
jmk7707 chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Magnifico! Thank you do much for that amazing story, Miss Terri!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
On an unrelated note, could you please write a story where Sookie allows Eric to turn her and they have fun with the new abilities? I've seen a few good turning stories but they always involve her going into super pitch mode and it misses great opportunity, especially with the awesome sex scenes you write.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
There have been several references to Eric getting carried away with Sookie on fae blood but I haven't seen thAt story. Is there one?
Ira777 chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
Thank you for the whole Story. It's so wonderfull and lovingly well done, you are a great writer with such amazing writing skills and with a tender heart and great skills. I hope you are in the mood to write more about the Twins and Northmans. I will love it.

XOXO

Ira

bethelove chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
Just had to re-read this story and its still awsome. Hope read new eric and sookie story in the future, please.
Ashley chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
I loved this entire story line! Love love love!

Thanks so much for writing this3