Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
I loved the story
ljhjelm49 chapter 14 . 12/6/2020
Love the story
Rubick chapter 20 . 7/30/2019
A lovely, soulful story. Thank you for sharing it.
MissingEric chapter 20 . 4/23/2019
Beautiful
TeamEricNSookie chapter 20 . 12/12/2018
Love this story... I love the entire series although I read the stories out of order. I will definitely continue to read your work!
TeamEricNSookie chapter 6 . 12/11/2018
I so hope Felipe is not planning something stupid…
Kelly chapter 16 . 8/30/2018
I want to comend you on this chapter. It brought me to tears due to how close to home some of this chapter is. Your description of a premature baby, the ordeal and the importance of certain issues that can occur really brought back memories. Well done this chapter made me cry but not sad tears just remembrance tears.
patty.fullwood chapter 11 . 5/1/2018
I am really enjoying this story & am a sucker for when Eric & Sookie actually get the happy ending they deserve! CH really missed out on a chance to write even more & have many pleased fans in one shot. Oh well , us fans are very lucky to have Fanfiction & other sites with wonderful writers such as yourself! Thank You Very much!
dogtracker55 chapter 20 . 2/28/2018
Great story, never gets old!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/13/2018
I know this is years after publishing, and I really do love this series, but I just wanted to say that the storyline about Quan-Ji and the Chinese vampire is somewhat troubling - there are a lot of really negative generalizations made about Chinese society and people, and while some of it is historically accurate, a lot of it isn’t, and I’m disappointed that this is the only representation in the series - versus all the really positive things we see about Eric’s Viking society and “his people”’s treatment of women and children, and even the other (European) vampires. Your writing is really great, and I wish this part of the story didn’t give such a simplistic view of Chinese history and culture.
MsNorthman chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
Sometimes I just want to slap some sense into Sookie!
LdyJulanna chapter 20 . 5/18/2017
Oh once again Beautiful finally poor eric catches a break I love that Sookie doesn't belittle his beliefs also.. the Umbriella in the ass comment had me rolling
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2017
What did Eric do on Jol night? What caused him to almost loose control? How did my lady save Eric from being broken( if he killed Sookie, it would have broken him)? Dose Sookie talk to her brother Jason? Did she forgive him for making her break Calvin's arm? Why did Sookie break his arm for?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
This sounds like it's building up to one of those drawn out angst-ridden artificial insemination stories.
kleannhouse chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
i love this story, the whole series, it was my first ever fanfic and it is one i will continue to read. thank you for writing and sharing. now off to buy your book. KY
1,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »