Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
NelBearPig chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
That was perfect.
Lubadub chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
This is EXACTLY how I hoped you'd end Hope! I wanted to see the babies a few years older, and you totally delivered! An amazing ending to an absolutely amazing story. Definitely one of the gems of the fandom!
vicvega66 chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
I'm so sad that this story has finished I've enjoyed it so much, thank you for sharing this with us.
TigerJan110 chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
I love your LLI series, and how much depth you've given the characters.

And this chapter made me cry. I lost a baby before getting pregnant with my twin boys. There is nothing like that first ultrasound when the doctor says "I see two in there!"
Katie3118 chapter 19 . 10/29/2010
I loved it and all the other stories. I hope you wrap it all up soon.
Sam16 chapter 19 . 10/29/2010
Your story is amazing! But when will you be writing the epilogue?
virgomrs chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
Loving it! Can't wait for more!
Megan Consoer chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
vmp1 chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Your Eric and Sookie are very well done. I think a centuries old viking would have a lot of acclimating to do. Eric had time to get used to normal things, but getting used to being a modern father will take a lot.

RL can be hard. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Serane chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
Really lovely! I just discovered LLI and all the sidestories now, but i loved them all. Did i miss something or will there someday be a story around the fey bloodvine-incident? Really hope you write more in the LLI-universe :)
Moran442 chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
Simply lovely. Thank you for taking the time to write this chapter, I look forward to reading the epilogue. :)
Erics Renfield chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
Awwwww what a sweet way to wrap up a wonderful tale. Thanks for the ride. I look forward to reading the epilogue & anything else you put forward in the SVM universe.
kgmoll chapter 19 . 9/7/2010
This was such a great ending to a great story. I am really sad to see it end. Can't wait to read the epilogue.
bethelove chapter 19 . 9/6/2010
This is a awesome story, hope to read more soon. GREAT JOB!
oz-angel1 chapter 19 . 9/6/2010
That was really beautiful. I've loved L.L.I & every side story. They were all so well written, and showed such an amazing soft and loving side, compared to the usual menacing side Eric must always portray to the outside world.

E&S ALWAYS