Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
ericsmine chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
I guess all good things must come to an end even if we don't want it for sharing all your wonderful stories with us.I always feel like a child on xmas morning when I see a new chapter from we will be seeing more of your stories.
svmfan1 chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
Thank you for an absolutely amazing story. I love that they have the HEA. Lord knows they deserve it and have paid many prices for it. You writing captivates me and I can't thank you enough for sharing your story of Sookie and Eric. I have enjoyed them all and you are certainly the reason I started reading any of these ff S/E stories. Thanks again and I will miss your writing. Maybe some day you will be inspired to write another. Although how the hell do you ever top this. You wrote what we all wished had happened from the moment we wanted the "talk". You gave us what CH will never do, so I am enternally grateful and know when I get depressed about her books, I can re-read your series. Thanks again!
angelrei06 chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
i absolutely adore the ending. :)
JustAGirl77 chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
What a trip it's been, but the ending was so satisfying! Great job, you should be very proud of this piece!
NurseQueenie chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
Wonderful. Just wonderful. A lovely button to well spun tale. I have sorely missed this bunch. I am seriously new to the world of fan fiction, having only discovered it in June. You were the first author I came across & I quickly ready everything you had up for the SVM series. I have yet to find another author in the SVM world that comes close to reaching the bar you have set for me in this series. I just love your story lines, style & characters. I still can't believe how much I have fallen in love with your original characters. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
heeyyysam chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
i love the ending! :) i'm sad to see it finally at the end. i love you for writing it! all your LLI stories are my favorite, seriously :)
oldlowlight chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
Thanks for this lovely fanfic, it's nice to have the final chapter. Do you have plans for more eric-Sookie fic? Loved the ending and the children being mini versions of their respective parents. I'm going to miss this version of the Sookieverse. Well done though :)
eruditia chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
Thank you at last for giving me closure on this tale which I;ve been following avidly for months! Nicely drawn out and characterised, well done on an epic tale. I don't think i'm the only one who's grown more attached to your sookie and eric than the ones in the last two books! :) x x
nycsnowbird chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
Izzy, I never left a long review for your work and individual reviews for your collected stories is on my back burner, honest to God.

I just wanted to thank you for the completion of this magnificent series. For so many of us, your work started the movement, the inspiration and love here and we collectively share adoration and respect for you.

Thank you.

Thank you for portraying a Sookie worthy of Eric, an Eric with nuance who is so much more than Charlaine's books have made him. Thank you, especially, for a HEA that brings happy tears to the eyes.

More eventually to follow but I absolutely had to say something today to you at the end of this series I know well enough to quote from.
majmom chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
OH! I loved it. I am so sad it is over. But I loved the way it all worked out. I think I may go back and reread the whole thing. Truly great writing. I hope we see more form yo. Thanks so much!
Daisy1965 chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
I have loved this story, and have followed it from the beginning, i was delighted to see this last chapter appear in my mailbox, you are such an inspirational and wonderful writer xx thank you for sharing this with us x

Whats next :) x
VampWhisperer chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Thank you for this epilogue. I loved this story and everything you have written for FF. Really hope to see more.
ehee chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
Omigosh, what a lovely ending. I'm so glad you stuck with this story, even though you had tons of other stuff going on. I've read the LLI series twice now, and with this segment completed, I feel compelled to do it all again!

Thank you so much for sharing this series with us. I'm already looking forward to your next project, whatever that may be!
NelBearPig chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
That was perfect.
Lubadub chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
This is EXACTLY how I hoped you'd end Hope! I wanted to see the babies a few years older, and you totally delivered! An amazing ending to an absolutely amazing story. Definitely one of the gems of the fandom!
1,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »