Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
Lady Sirona chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
this chapter kept me on the edge of my seat... Damned FOTS
Gwynwyvar chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
All of your Let Love In stories have been briilliant! I have loved the extra characters you have created. This story has been a brilliant finish to your Sooke/Eric Happy Ever After. You have inspired me and my muse is extremely thankful lol.
I'd love to see a follow on ... many years later with Adele and Agnarr?
Again my thanks ]
jmk7707 chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Magnifico! Thank you do much for that amazing story, Miss Terri!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
On an unrelated note, could you please write a story where Sookie allows Eric to turn her and they have fun with the new abilities? I've seen a few good turning stories but they always involve her going into super pitch mode and it misses great opportunity, especially with the awesome sex scenes you write.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
There have been several references to Eric getting carried away with Sookie on fae blood but I haven't seen thAt story. Is there one?
Ira777 chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
Thank you for the whole Story. It's so wonderfull and lovingly well done, you are a great writer with such amazing writing skills and with a tender heart and great skills. I hope you are in the mood to write more about the Twins and Northmans. I will love it.

bethelove chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
Just had to re-read this story and its still awsome. Hope read new eric and sookie story in the future, please.
Ashley chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
I loved this entire story line! Love love love!

Thanks so much for writing this3
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
please cotninue with this
vampiremum chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
Hi spent all week reading your LLI stories. I have so enjoyed them and couldn't stop reading. your writing is brilliant. i may end up in the divorce courts as i have been a bit unsociable as a result! I do hope yoy continue to write some
Ox King chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
I loved this story. I was up till the wee hours of the morning reading this. I couldn't stop. I think a great side story that you can write is how Vincent came about with Zolan as a father. Thanks for taking the time to write for us fans.
Nitebriter chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
This story was absolutely awesome! And very creative. The characters that u created were very original and I actually feel like learned something. U touched on so many different Ideas on where these stories should. In the original books, I always feel like I'm left hanging. Please keep writing ur stories are great.
Snowf86 chapter 20 . 11/22/2011
Just finished reading all of the LLI stories again, has taken me ages but loved every minute of it. You are so talented, im very jealous. I am not a writer at all. Thankyou so much for all the stories. I love them.
Josie chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
I loved all your stories about Eric and Sookie. Started with let Love In and read the other shorts to go with it. You are a absolutely amazing writer. I just could not read fast enough or do much of anything until I got through it all. Then was looking for more and it was over. I will have to check out heart of a fox. I do see why you have to concentrate on other things, if we just read cause you keep on writing none of us will get much of anything else done. You are a gifted writer. Thank-you so much for your time and sharing your stories.
LadyLuck2511 chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
i assume that i have finished the LLI series although i hope not i have had so much fun reading the entire series i have gone through so many emotions while reading your stories from all out sobbing to almost wetting myself laughing and then jumping up in happiness and down when victor was killed i especially loved it when amelia was telling sookie about tray pissing in the bushes while she was pregnant i was in fits of giggles when i read that conversation but thankyou once again for a wonderful story. WELL DONE
1,456 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »