Reviews for Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
leti0709 chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Sookie is so ridiculous in this story. I don't know how Eric puts up with her. In only her selfish little world would it be OK for her to be surrounded by all her exes. It makes no sense...
Vwchick chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Another beautifully written Eric x Sookie love story! I love how you for so creative with how they were able to get Sookie pregnant. So smart, I've read several others where they are all Magical pregnancies, none(until this) had any basis in science. I love this shorter stories you've written about LLI. They are so good. I do wish there was more about his takeover and how they were at parenting and what the future holds for all of them. Thank you again!
HouseNorthman chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Aww! I just read this whole story and I loved it! You are a fantastic writer and I have loved everything I've read from you.
susanreader chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
You probably never check your email here anymore, but I was feeling like rereading something beautiful, so I just reread the Let Love In series, which qualifies as one of your loveleist. That doesn't look right so it must not be a real word, but thanks again for writing the series. I enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first.
GypsyNight chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Such a creative and plausible ...and oh-so-happy...story for Sookie and Eric should they go down this path. I am pregnant with my third child and enjoyed a few evenings going through this with Sookie - and appreciating her ever so thoughtful mate almost enough to bribe my husband to read this and plant some ideas ;). You write Eric & Sookie so well, I hope you'll be inspired again someday!
MultiMom chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Loved this because we adopted a baby girl from China. Wish Sookie and Eric had kept her :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Awesome! Thx for giving Eric some sun;-)
alh1971 chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
This series is amazing-a favorite I'd mine. Thank you so much for writing these gems. Would be fun to do a follow up with Sookie and the children joining Eric as immortals...
alh1971 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I'm loving Quinn. I feel sorry for the guy-painful that he's still carrying a torch for Sookie. I hope he gets his HEA with a weretigress (one that doesn't give him the boot after she's knocked up that is-I hated that CH did that to him. He really is a good albeit misguided guy).
Lady Sirona chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
this chapter kept me on the edge of my seat... Damned FOTS
Gwynwyvar chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
All of your Let Love In stories have been briilliant! I have loved the extra characters you have created. This story has been a brilliant finish to your Sooke/Eric Happy Ever After. You have inspired me and my muse is extremely thankful lol.
I'd love to see a follow on ... many years later with Adele and Agnarr?
Again my thanks ]
Gwyn
jmk7707 chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Magnifico! Thank you do much for that amazing story, Miss Terri!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
On an unrelated note, could you please write a story where Sookie allows Eric to turn her and they have fun with the new abilities? I've seen a few good turning stories but they always involve her going into super pitch mode and it misses great opportunity, especially with the awesome sex scenes you write.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
There have been several references to Eric getting carried away with Sookie on fae blood but I haven't seen thAt story. Is there one?
Ira777 chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
Thank you for the whole Story. It's so wonderfull and lovingly well done, you are a great writer with such amazing writing skills and with a tender heart and great skills. I hope you are in the mood to write more about the Twins and Northmans. I will love it.

XOXO